become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ontologies/Software_and_Tools
Software and Tools
- A knowledge modelling Java application developed by the Knowledge Media Institute. Internal model is build as a frame system conformant to OKBC protocol. Version 1.1 supports OWL.
The Chimaera Ontology Environment
- A merging and diagnostic ontology environment. It is distributed for external use and has been used in academics and also commercially.
Distributed Ontology Management Environment
- DOME is developed by the Ontology Management Working Group. The aim is to provide tooling support for editing, browsing, versioning, evolution, mapping and merging of ontologies.
- A simple web service allowing to display class and property hierarchies from a DAML or OWL file.
EON2002 - Evaluation of Ontology-based Tools
- Program and Proceedings of OntoWeb-SIG3 Workshop at the 13th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management.
- An ontology inference engine for OWL, using Flora-2, an object-oriented knowledge base language and application development platform.
IBM Ontology Management System
- A framework for loading ontologies from files and via the Internet and for locally creating, modifying, querying, and storing ontologies.
- A distributed collaborative environment to browse, create, edit, modify, and use ontologies. Provided by the Knowledge Systems Laboratory of Stanford University.
Ontology Building: A Survey of Editing Tools
- Survey of ontology editing tools summarizes more than 50 software tools and provides a brief introduction to the topic. Includes resources.
Ontology Works, Inc.
- Makers of ontology engineering tools for enterprise information integration.
- OpenCyc is the open source version of the Cyc technology, the world's largest and most complete general knowledge base and commonsense reasoning engine.
- pOWL is web-based knowledge base edititing and management solution for the Semantic Web. It supports collaborative browsing, querying and editing of RDFS/OWL Ontologies and exposes an API for PHP programmers.
- A free open-source Java tool providing an extensible architecture for the creation of customized knowledge-based applications. Includes documentation, events and publications.
- A Semantic Web inference engine for developing ontologies and query answering over RDF, RDFS/DAML or OWL.
WordMap Taxonomy Management Software
- Allows an organisation to ensure semantic interoperability of metadata, through consistent terminology in all of its applications, assets and activities.
Software and Tools
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2013 at 7:35:05 UTC -