become an editor
the entire directory
only in Knowledge_Representation/Ontologies
Languages and Standards
Software and Tools
Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Retrieval: Classification
Society: Philosophy: Metaphysics: Ontology
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Logic: Logic and Ontology
This category in other languages:
Buffalo Ontology Site
- Comprehensive collection of links maintained by Barry Smith, on the philosophy faculty at State University of New York at Buffalo.
European Centre for Ontological Research (ECOR)
- ECOR represents a new approach in applying ontology to a variety of problems in information science and related areas, by coordinating institutions, organisations and companies working in the field.
Guided Tour of Ontology
- Very large site comprising six papers by mathematician John F. Sowa of Harvard and MIT, each with summary introductory paragraph followed by numbered topic headings hyperlinked to detailed articles. Exhaustive summary bibliography.
KBS/Ontology Projects and Groups
- Hundreds of annotated, alphabetically sorted links to ongoing work by members of the Knowledge Systems Research Group, part of the Artificial Intelligence Lab at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Ontolog is an open, international, virtual community devoted to advancing the field of ontological engineering and semantic technologies, and advocating their adoption into mainstream applications and international standards.
- Semantic web experiment and ontology mashup maintained by David Decraene.
OWL Web Ontology Language Reference
- Detailed description of the OWL W3C specification.
Ontology is Overrated: Categories, Links, and Tags
- Clay Shirky explores online categorization, contrasting ontologies with folksonomies. (May 26, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 19:15:03 UTC -