become an editor
the entire directory
only in Knowledge_Discovery/Text_Mining
Customer Resource Management
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Natural Language: Tools
Computers: Software: Databases: Data Mining
Science: Social Sciences: Methodology: Qualitative: Tools
Automated Info Solutions
- Products and services offering automated collection of data from public web sites. Features overviews and contact information.
- Offers solutions for understanding textual content and the automatic comprehension of text meaning by a computer. Features products, news and contact information.
SAS Text Miner
- Included in the famous SAS set of tools for quantitative data analysis, the module for text analysis includes clustering algorithms, document categorisation and data extraction. Overview and screenshots.
- User Preferences concerning Search Engines and Teletext in the framework of Rough-Fuzzy Theory : CV and publications.
SPSS Text Analysis for Surveys
- [Win] Natural language processing (NLP) and WordNet-based software to analyze and recode open-ended surveys.
Text Mining, Web Mining, Information Retrieval and Extraction from the WWW References
- Links to reviews and analyses of text mining research. Features online presentations, white papers and other projects, papers, people and products.
Untangling Text Data Mining
- Defines data mining, information access, and corpus-based computational linguistics, and then discusses the relationship of these to text data mining. The intent behind these contrasts is to draw attention to exciting new kinds of problems for computational linguists.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 6:07:14 UTC -