become an editor
the entire directory
only in Knowledge_Discovery/Text_Mining
Customer Resource Management
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Natural Language: Tools
Computers: Software: Databases: Data Mining
Science: Social Sciences: Methodology: Qualitative: Tools
Automated Info Solutions
- Products and services offering automated collection of data from public web sites. Features overviews and contact information.
- Offers solutions for understanding textual content and the automatic comprehension of text meaning by a computer. Features products, news and contact information.
- Open-source cross-platform tool for textual analysis. Allows users to compare and collate versions of piece of content.
- Provides cloud-based software for text and content tagging in CRM, survey and social listings. Used for operational business intelligence.
IBM: SPSS Software
- [Win] Natural language processing (NLP) and WordNet-based software to analyze and recode open-ended surveys.
National Centre for Text Mining
- NaCTeM is a UK-based publicly funded text mining center serving primarily the academic community.
SAS Text Miner
- Included in the famous SAS set of tools for quantitative data analysis, the module for text analysis includes clustering algorithms, document categorisation and data extraction. Overview and screenshots.
- User Preferences concerning Search Engines and Teletext in the framework of Rough-Fuzzy Theory : CV and publications.
Untangling Text Data Mining
- Defines data mining, information access, and corpus-based computational linguistics, and then discusses the relationship of these to text data mining. The intent behind these contrasts is to draw attention to exciting new kinds of problems for computational linguists.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 1, 2015 at 20:43:36 UTC -