become an editor
the entire directory
only in Information_Visualization/Software
Graphing and Plotting
Computers: Software: Graphics
Science: Math: Software: Graphing
Science: Math: Statistics: Software
Advanced Visual Systems
- Provides 2D and 3D visualization tools targeted at business as well as technical visual data analysis.
- Generic data visualization tool and component.
- Axiis is a Data Visualization Framework for Flex. Includes many common visualizations in a unified framework.
CAIDA Visualization Tools
- CAIDA is developing a number tools for Internet data visualization and analysis. CAIDA's Internet Atlas project aims to develop techniques, software, and protocols for mapping the Internet.
- Provides server-based and desktop information visualization software integrated in a business analytics workflow. Focused on security, law enforcement, financial services, life sciences, retail, energy and media and telecommunications.
- Visual decision support system targeted mainly at life science applications.
- Java class library enabling the display of information-dense collections of time-lines, time-series graphs, and time-stamped notes within Java applets and desktop or server applications.
- Open software development environment designed for geospatial data. Studio is a programming-free environment that allows users to quickly build applications for geocomputation and geographic visualization
- Interactive visualization and exploration platform for all kinds of networks and complex systems, dynamic and hierarchical graphs.
- A data visualization system for viewing high-dimensional data and is the next edition of xgobi. It provides an interface to many of the features of xgobi, built using Gtk.
- Graphing package implemented on top of the R statistical package. Inspired by the Grammar of Graphics seminal work of Leland Wilkinson.
- Provides next generation UI applications for decision support: DecisionCore and Search Iris are application components that offer many types of visualization and search features.
- provides visual data analysis software focusing on various kinds of treemap views.
- Provides analytics and reporting using a software-as-service model, as well as customization, training and consulting services.
JMP Statistical Discovery Software
- Tool for expert data analysis, design of experiments, and Six Sigma implementation. JMP is a business unit of SAS Institute, Inc. For Windows and Macintosh.
- Proposes interactive visualization software and services, including parallel coordinates, treemaps and various charts.
- Spin-off from the University of Eindhoven. Describes tools, products and services.
- Data Mining, Information Visualization, Knowledge Management, OLAP
- Provides Interactive 3D and 2D visual data analysis, data mining, navigation, cherry picking, sonification, chart and report creation for advanced Microsoft Excel users.
- Developer of browser-based tools for visualization and navigation of semantic networks and topic maps. Features overviews and contact information.
- provides various specialized dashboards, scorecards, and visual reports to business users.
- Multidimensional data visualization tool for analysis of static and dynamic data, available in commercial and free (on-line) versions.
- Oculus provides innovative business visualization software solutions for the Fortune 500, federal government agencies and third party software companies.
- A data visualization and reporting application published by Visokio.
- Real-time treemap software for information visualization using color, size and arrangement.
- Based on Jacques Bertin's image-matrix work, this software proposes a variety of solutions for clustering and seriation of data tables. Especially useful for micro-array analysis.
- Graphical editor for the Semantic Web. Attach a model to a text document as a graphical summary of its content.
- is a graph and social networks visualization application published by FMS Advanced Systems Group.
Space - Time - Insight
- Company providing geospatial and information visualization software, as well as Visual Analytics solutions. Focuses on providing solutions for heavy industries such as Energy, Transportation networks or Pharmaceuticals.
Spotfire Decision Site
- Provides interactive visual data analysis software centered around the
- Visual Spreadsheet for databases, based on the Polaris work from Stanford university.
- Offers animated graph drawing features. Focuses more on providing very esthetic displays rather than a wide range of layouts.
- Commercial interactive graph exploration software. Provides many demonstrations based on publicly available data.
VisIt Visualization Tool
- Developed by the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, VisIt contains a rich set of visualization methods--such as contour plots, pseudocolor plots, volume plots, vector plots, and boundary plots--for visualizing scientific data. VisIt allows the ability to provide quantitative as well as qualitative information from a scientific data set.
- A non-linear visualization program for dimensional data. It converts table of data to 2D/3D maps by combining multidimensional scaling and clustering methods.
XGOBI and XGVIS
- XGOBI is a data visualization system for viewing high-dimensional data. XGVIS is an interactive visualization system for proximity data as well as for graphs and networks. Both are freely available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2014 at 14:35:10 UTC -