become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scientific_Visualization/Software
Geographic Information Systems
Ceetron - understanding by visualization
- Provider of 3D Visualization and Image Processing Software Solutions
- Official site of OpenDX, the Open Source Software Project based on IBM's Data Explorer. News, downloads, add-ons, support.
- Provides 3D and 4D visualizations of various data sets, either as solutions or as components.
TGS - Visual Concepts
- Provides advanced visualization, data analysis and geometry reconstruction features through its amira product line (used to be amiravis.com)
- VisAD is a Java component library for interactive and collaborative visualization and analysis of numerical data. The name VisAD is an acronym for Visualization for Algorithm Development.
- The Visualization ToolKit (VTK) is an open source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics, image processing, and visualization used by thousands of researchers and developers around the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 11:28:51 UTC -