become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scientific_Visualization/Software
Open Directory - Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Discovery: Information Visualization: Scientific Visualization: Software
Geographic Information Systems
Ceetron - understanding by visualization
- Provider of 3D Visualization and Image Processing Software Solutions
- Official site of OpenDX, the Open Source Software Project based on IBM's Data Explorer. News, downloads, add-ons, support.
- Provides 3D and 4D visualizations of various data sets, either as solutions or as components.
TGS - Visual Concepts
- Provides advanced visualization, data analysis and geometry reconstruction features through its amira product line (used to be amiravis.com)
- VisAD is a Java component library for interactive and collaborative visualization and analysis of numerical data. The name VisAD is an acronym for Visualization for Algorithm Development.
VisIt Visualization Tool
- Developed by the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, VisIt includes a rich set of visualization methods—such as contour plots, pesudocolor plots, volume plots, vector plots, and boundary plots—for visualizing scientific data. VisIt allows the ability to provide quantitative as well as qualitative information from a scientific data set.
- The Visualization ToolKit (VTK) is an open source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics, image processing, and visualization used by thousands of researchers and developers around the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 5, 2013 2:46:51 AM EDT -