become an editor
the entire directory
only in Problem_Solving/Decision_Trees
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning
Science: Math: Statistics: Bayesian Analysis
CRUISE Classification Tree
- CRUISE is a statistical decision tree algorithm for classification. It is an improved descendant of an older algorithm called FACT.
Decision Tree Forests
- DTREG generates a Decision Tree Forest that is an ensemble (collection) of decision trees whose predictions are combined to make the overall prediction for the forest.
Decision Tree Primer
- Presents methods for analyzing decision trees, including exercises with solutions.
Decision Trees Tutorial
- Tutorial Slides by Andrew Moore. A self-contained introduction to the flavor and terminology of data mining.
Efficient Decision Tree Construction on Streaming Data
- This paper addresses the problem of decision tree construction in mining streaming data and introduces two new techniques that improve the efficiency of Domingos and Hulten algorithm. [PDF]
Game Theory and Business Strategy: Extensive Form Game Solver Applet
- An applet which solves extensive form games (multi-player decision trees).
Incremental Decision Tree Induction
- ITI (Incremental Tree Inducer) - a program that constructs decision trees automatically from labeled examples.
Information on See5/C5.0
- Data Mining Tools See5 and C5.0 - classifiers that are expressed as decision trees or sets of if-then rules.
Mind Tools: Decision Tree Analysis
- Presents a worked example to explain the theory.
- A Framework for Fast Decision Tree Construction of Large Datasets [PDF]
SGI - MLC++: Tree Visualizer
- SGI's MineSet Tree Visualizer for viewing decision-trees.
TreeAge Software, Inc.
- Decision tree analysis software.
- Software for management decision analysis.
Usenet comp.ai -
Usenet comp.theory.info-retrieval -
Usenet sci.op-research -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 20:45:03 UTC -