become an editor
the entire directory
only in Knowledge_Creation/Concept_Mapping
Concept Mapping Homepage
- Description and example of the technique. Features links and basic references.
Designing a Concept Mapping System User Interface
- Roberto A. Flores-Méndez. Concept mapping users can be found on a wide range of areas and with different levels of expertise. Their main motivation is to create diagrams to represent and communicate information relevant to their domain.
How do Preservice Teachers use Concept Maps to Organize Their Curriculum Content Knowledge?
- Brian Ferry, John Hedberg and Barry Harper. This paper reports on preservice teachers use of a concept mapping tool to create and modify concept maps about science related curriculum content knowledge.
SMART Technologies Inc.
- SMART Ideas is concept mapping software for Windows that allows you to visually represent your ideas and their relationships using a variety of colors, shapes, symbols and links.
- TouchGraph allows for the creation and navigation of ineractive graphs. Ideal for organising links, or mind mapping.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 27, 2011 at 18:54:03 UTC -