the entire directory
only in Knowledge_Management/Knowledge_Creation
Open Directory - Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Creation
Innovation and Idea Management
Business: Management: Organizational Development
- Facilitates innovation, business development, new ideas and concepts. Features events and a newsletter.
Business Thinking Implementation
- An article by Hidetoshi Shibata in 1998 that describes creating leadership and organizational knowledge. Provides some information on how knowledge creation is key to successful management. The article is mainly about implementing good business thinking.
Creative Center of the Universe
- Roger von Oech thinks this site is one of the most comprehensive web-sites around on the subject of creativity. It is a little whacky but full of good stuff that does make you think including the creative timeline of the world.
- Stimulate personal or group creativity and innovation through seminars, workshops, and creative thinking books that Roger von Oech has written. This is his company web site.
Creativity Consulting: Proactive Solutions
- We have assisted individuals, small businesses, companies, and corporations with insight, and innovative thinking.
Creativity at Work
- A resource for training and development in creativity and innovation in organizations. Has a newsletter, and some articles and essays by 'Corporate Alchemist' Linda Naiman.
- A guide to creative thinking for serious people, and the eight basic heuristics of directed creativity. This is the web site for Paul Plsek and Associates in Roswell, Georgia, USA. Heuristics are a key to good higher-order thinking and knowledge creation. See that section in particular.
Executive Development Inc.
- A training and development company providing workshops and software around decision making, problem solving, team skills, creativity, and meeting management.
HBS Working Knowledge
- The Harvard Business School's Working Knowledge web site has long been recognized as a good resource for more practical business fare than usually found in the Harvard Business Review, which makes this section on Innovation and Change articles of particular relevance to Innovation managers.
How Much Information?
- Attempts to measure how much information is produced in the world each year by looking at media and other variables. Produced by the School of Information Management Systems at the University of California, Berkeley. Charts and graphs that show comparisons with various forms of knowledge whether digital or print, books vs. magazines, and on PC vs Enterprise databanks. A participative ongoing study that welcomes input.
- Training in Creativity, thinking and learning for business and the public sector. In-house and open courses in Creative Thinking, Innovation, Mind Mapping, Speed Reading, Accelerated Learning, Study Skills and Stress Management. Certified by De Bono and Buzan.
Innovation Centre Europe
- Helps companies with 3rd millennium thinking and creative ways to change.
- A collection of personal thoughts about learning, community and social affordances for knowledge creation, by Denham Gray. Features archives.
The Thinking Business
- The Thinking Business is an international brain training company specialising in thinking skills including creative thinking, strategic thinking, mind mapping and thinking styles profiling
- Develops world-class performers-- people who create desired results with minimal resources and who empower others with their knowledge, skills, and character to do the same.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 20, 2009 5:15:08 AM EDT -