become an editor
the entire directory
only in Information_Assets/Memory_Improvement
Open Directory - Reference: Knowledge Management: Information Assets: Memory Improvement
- Software for improving a person's capacity to recall numbers. Offers free download, a list of recommended readings, as well as links to related resources. In English, German, and French.
Capital Research Limited
- Features details of memory coaching services, newsletters, and books for sale.
- Spaced repetition software to enhance one's memory for MS Windows and GNU/Linux.
- Flashcard-like software that uses neural network theory to schedule the optimal time of reviews.
How to Memorize Verbatim Text
- Java-based Leitner flashcard software. Runs on Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X.
- Web-based application for creating mnemonic lists.
- Web-based application that uses games to improve cognitive abilities. Provides information about memory, brain health and cognition.
The Memory Page
- Techniques for memorizing verses, lists or extended passages. Features tutorials, tips and tricks and activities.
The Mnemosyne Project
- Python-based spaced repetition software that runs on Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X. Some users of the software make anonymous use records available as a research project on human memory.
Pryor's Development System
- A memory improvement system for visual learners.
- Offers commercial and freeware software. Articles include documentation and two decades of research on human memory.
- Educational software for PCs intended to improve users' memory.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 21, 2013 7:54:07 AM EDT -