become an editor
the entire directory
only in Information_Assets/Learning_Organizations
Global Knowledge Innovation Infrastructure
- Draws together people and organizations from different industries, functions and geographies in a collaborative program of learning, research and practical action, Includes benefits and membership information.
The Learning Organizations Homepage
- Links to articles, information and mediagraphy. Features an annotated bibliography.
Learning-Org Dialog on Learning Organizations
- A dialogue about building learning organizations. Offers mailing list membership and archives.
Society for Organizational Learning
- Connects corporations, organizations, researchers and consultants to generate knowledge about and capacity for fundamental innovation and change by engaging in collaborative action inquiry projects. Features communities, projects and contact information.
The Call for Learning Organizations
- Redesigning training organizations in the 21st century. By Miroslav Chodak. (January 01, 1996)
Information Management for the Intelligent Organization
- Paper discusses how the intelligent organization bridges the knowledge of its domain experts, information content experts and information technology experts. By Chun Wei Choo. (March 27, 1995)
Groupware and Organizational Learning
- Case study discusses how groupware and the learning organization, in an approach to organizational change and continuous improvement, are synergistic and mutually supportive. By Richard Karash. (January 01, 1995)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 18, 2008 at 10:08:10 UTC -