the entire directory
only in Reference/Knowledge_Management
Online Teaching and Learning
Business and Companies
Computers: Software: Document Management
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science
Science: Social Sciences: Cognitive Science
This category in other languages:
- A portal that provides forums, weblogs, news feeds, event calendar, book reviews, articles, case studies, resource links, KM who's who listing, and archives.
- Insights from University of Sheffield on information management, science and systems. Includes the international e-journal Information Research, a list of related academic departments and guide to resources.
- Provides a knowledge network and support environment for the IT industry. Features discussion groups, news, newsletters and a job bank.
Joe Gollner Papers and Presentations Archive
- Philosophy-educated corporate executive Joe Gollner offers papers on content providers and the agile university, the anatomy of knowledge, and XML business templates, as well as writings on English literature.
- Collective repository, annotated and cross-linked. Includes an index.
The Knowledge Management Forum
- Virtual community of practice focused on furthering fundamental theories, methods and practices. Features archives and news.
Knowledge Management Research Program
- Studies technological and organizational challenges associated with introducing KM into the enterprise and conducts projects which apply and refine theoretical models. Features publications and projects.
Wikipedia: Knowledge Management
- Comprehensive article summarizes competing viewpoints, and offers a bibliography with hundreds of online and printed sources.
- Global catalog finds more than one billion items and growing, online articles and files as well as books and media in libraries near the searcher's computer location.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2014 at 17:50:51 UTC -