the entire directory
only in Reference/Knowledge_Management
Online Teaching and Learning
Business and Companies
Computers: Software: Document Management
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science
Science: Social Sciences: Cognitive Science
This category in other languages:
- A portal that provides forums, weblogs, news feeds, event calendar, book reviews, articles, case studies, resource links, KM who's who listing, and archives.
- Insights from University of Sheffield on information management, science and systems. Includes the international e-journal Information Research, a list of related academic departments and guide to resources.
- Provides a knowledge network and support environment for the IT industry. Features discussion groups, news, newsletters and a job bank.
Joe Gollner Papers and Presentations Archive
- Philosophy-educated corporate executive Joe Gollner offers papers on content providers and the agile university, the anatomy of knowledge, and XML business templates, as well as writings on English literature.
The Knowledge Management Forum
- Virtual community of practice focused on furthering fundamental theories, methods and practices. Features archives and news.
Knowledge Management Research Program
- Studies technological and organizational challenges associated with introducing KM into the enterprise and conducts projects which apply and refine theoretical models. Features publications and projects.
Wikipedia: Knowledge Management
- Comprehensive article summarizes competing viewpoints, and offers a bibliography with hundreds of online and printed sources.
- Global catalog finds more than one billion items and growing, online articles and files as well as books and media in libraries near the searcher's computer location.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2014 at 6:15:04 UTC -