the entire directory
only in Reference/Journals
Library and Information Science
News: Magazines and E-zines
Society: Issues: Intellectual Property: Free Access Theory: Journal Cost Issues
This category in other languages:
Berkley Electronic Press (bepress)
- Publishes peer-reviewed electronic journals and develops software for scholarly publishing. Also hosts searchable institutional repositories.
Directory of Open Access Journals
- Categorized, searchable links to free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals.
- An electronic journals service available to both academic and corporate subscribers. It aggregates access to electronic journals from various publishers.
- Information on journals in a wide range of academic fields. Includes subscription details, author information and online access for subscribers.
- Database of thousands of journals. Main focus on Scientific disciplines, but listings are not exclusive.
International Standard Serial Number (ISSN)
- Information on the ISSN, which identifies periodicals worldwide, whether in printed form or other media (including online).
Open Journal Systems
- An open source journal management and publishing system that has been developed by the federally funded Public Knowledge Project. List of features, documentation, online demonstration, and download. [GLP]
Periodicals Index Online
- Provides over 9 million article records, covering journals and periodicals from 1770 to 1990 in the arts, social sciences and humanities. Published online by Chadwyck-Healey. Subscription required but a free trial is available.
- Subscription based academic journals site with 250 quality titles from over 40 publishers. Articles can be searched by keyword or phrase, including Boolean qualifiers. Free samples.
Serials in Cyberspace
- Links to sites dealing with electronic journals.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 30, 2014 at 9:15:11 UTC -