become an editor
the entire directory
only in Encyclopedias/Subject_Encyclopedias
Computers and Internet
Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror
- An encyclopedia of over 2500 symbols. Search by keywords/concepts or by graphical attributes.
The Book of Threes
- Read and contribute on the both natural and unnatural occurrences or the number three.
Cyclepedia: Motorcycle Information
- Motorcycling information, repair manuals, technical data, and useful statistics organized by manufacturer. Completely searchable and easy to use.
- Over 6,000 entries on mythology, folklore, and legend. Includes some images and stories.
Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre
- Thorough coverage of present and past theater news and productions.
Encyclopedia of Life Sciences
- Originally commissioned and peer reviewed articles across the life sciences. Online encyclopedia requires paid subscription.
Encyclopedia of Mathematics
- Open access encyclopaedia, based on Kluwer edition of 2002.
Encyclopedia of Trotskyism On-Line (ETOL)
- A resource center for the study of the international Trotskyist movement.
Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes
- Current knowledge of molecular and cellular biology in terms of the information pathways of interacting molecules or genes and links from the gene catalogs produced by genome sequencing projects.
- Glossary of terms. Material ranges from undergraduate to research level.
Natural Remedies Encyclopedia
- Natural Remedies for over 500 diseases, such as cancer, heart disease, sexually transmitted diseases, childhood diseases, with a special section on preventive health.
Peakware World Mountain Encyclopedia
- Includes reference information such as height, location, first ascent data, photos, web links, summit log entries for hundreds of mountains worldwide.
The Satellite Encyclopedia
- The Satellite Encyclopedia contains fact sheets with basic information such as launch date, country of origin, official identification, and payload description (EIRP maps). Extended launch vehicle section. Future satellites descriptions. Over 4000 pages and 9000 keywords.
- Covers the basics about severe storms with notable examples of Mother Nature's ill-tempered handiwork.
- Encyclopedia of sailing ships online: data, photos, history, contact addresses and other information about traditionally rigged sailing ships.
- Find information on every country in the world. There are massive amounts of statistics on everything from population to a country's legal system.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2014 at 2:12:38 UTC -