become an editor
the entire directory
only in Subjects/Vocational
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Subjects: Vocational
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Education and Training
Business: Education and Training
Business: Publishing and Printing: Education and Training
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Courses
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Industrial and Organizational: Career Tests
Society: Organizations: Student: Vocational
This category in other languages:
American Education Centers
- A nationwide network of career educational institutions providing students the opportunity and training to pursue careers in the medical, business, computer, legal and technical fields.
Association for Career and Technical Education
- A national education association dedicated to the advancement of education that prepares youth and adults for careers. Its mission is to provide educational leadership in developing a competitive workforce.
Automotive Youth Educational Systems (AYES)
- A non-profit organization which provides mechanical training in line with theAYES initiative. Details of schools located across the US. White papers, news and partner details.
Career Training Directory
- The directory segments vocational fields so that you can find the information you need to start a new career.
- The European agency that helps policy makers and practitioners of the European Commission, the Member States and social partner organisations across Europe make informed choices about vocational training policy.
Degrees to Succeed
- Listing of U.S. and Canadian vocational schools offering associate degrees in animation, automotive technology, business, culinary arts, design, and IT.
Find Trade Schools.org
- A resource for locating trade schools. Featuring locations for business, computer, and cooking programs, and schools offering graphic, web and fashion design.
International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- A non-profit association of education and training organizations and individuals devoted to the constructive and consistent use of the continuing education unit and to the improvement of the quality and effectiveness of continuing education, training and human resource development.
Lincoln Technical Institute
- Trade school with locations in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Maryland and Texas. Offering HVAC, electronic engineering, computer technician, automotive technician, auto mechanic, and diesel mechanics.
- Guide to Automotive,Aircraft,and Nascar mechanic schools in the United States
National Association for Career Technical Education Information
- America's premier organization for development and improvement of vocational-technical education information, finance, and accountability systems.
National Association for Trade and Industrial Education (NATIE)
- NATIE is comprised of teachers, supervisors, teacher educators, and administrators on the local state and national levels, and focuses exclusively on the needs and future of trade and industrial education.
National Association of State Directors of Career Technical Education Consortium
- An organization of state and territorial vocational education agency heads committed to leadership and outstanding performance in vocational technical education.
National Center for Research in Vocational Education (NCRVE)
- America's largest center engaged in research, development, dissemination and outreach in work-related education.
New Approaches To Integrate Learning In The Workplace
- Examples from the community-initiative ADAPT.
Office of Vocational and Adult Education (OVAE)
- Supports a wide range of programs and activities that help young people and adults obtain the knowledge and skills they need for successful careers and productive lives.
- A national organization serving more than 245,000 high school and college students and professional members who are enrolled in training programs in technical, skilled, and service occupations, including health occupations.
Tech Directions Magazine
- Tech Directions is a trade journal for teachers and administrators of career/technical and technology vocational education. It contains sources of information tailored especially for career/ technical and technology educators.
- Offering downloadable shop-safety checklists, quizzes, and handouts, with access to other free materials and information developed especially for high school technology education teachers and students.
The Electronic Training Village
- Information in the field of vocational education and training (VET) in Europe.
The National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Develops and publishes standardized construction and maintenance curricula, safety programs, management education, industry image materials and craft skills assessments.
- Online resource of business, graphic design, information technology and culinary vocational schools in US and Canada.
Vocational Information Center
- Career exploration directory that provides links to resources such as: career descriptions, career planning, trade and technical schools, workplace skills and issues, job hunting, and vocational education.
Watchmaker Education in North America
- Information clearinghouse for prospective watchmakers, watch repairers and watch technicians. Links student candidates to watch schools in the United States and Canada. Identifies leading watch schools in North America.
- Provides a means of exchange and comparison of world-class competency standards in the industrial trades and service sectors of the global economy. Includes history, competition details and information on competitors.
- The world's largest directory of online educational courses and programs. The corporate headquarters in Alberta, Canada partners with many U.S. schools to provide a list of resources for online education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 7:16:14 AM EST -