become an editor
the entire directory
only in Special_Education/Support
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Special Education: Support
ADD and ADHD Support Groups
Autism Support Groups
Brain Injury Support Groups
Cerebral Palsy Support Groups
Home: Family: Parenting: Special Needs Children
Society: Disabled: Family Resources
- A resource for information on Developmental Disabilities, sponsored by the Social Work Program at the Metropolitan State College of Denver. They provide training, curricular information, and other general information on Developmental Disabilities.
Massachusetts Association of Special Education Parent Advisory Councils
- Massachusetts Association of Special Education Parent Advisory Councils, an umbrella organization linking parent-run councils in most Massachusetts cities and towns. Includes a mail list for parents and special education advocates.
National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Nationwide listing of schools, summer programs, assessment and treatment centers, and parent support groups that serve individuals with learning disabilities (LD) and their families.
The Northwestern Illinois Association
- A not-for-profit Special Education Cooperative serving children with special needs ages birth-21 years. (Northwestern Illinois)
Parent to Parent of New Hampshire
- Support and referrals for New Hampshire parents of special needs children.
Parents Helping Parents
- A multi-faceted, comprehensive Parent Directed Family Resource Center for children with any kind of special need (mental, physical, emotional, or learning disabilities whether due to birth defects, illness, vehicular, sports, or other accidents, such as near drowning.) (Northern California and USA)
Parents Together; NC
- (Winston-Salem, North Carolina)
PURE- Parents United for Responsible Education
- (Chicago, Illinois)
The Technical Assistance Alliance for Parent Centers
- Their mission is: "To provide training and information to meet the needs of parents of children with disabilities living in the area served by the center." Parent Training and Information (PTI) programs are funded by the Office of Special Education Programs in the U.S. Dept of Ed. To locate a PTI program near you, click on the Parent Center Directory circle. It is a listing of parent centers serving families of children and youth with disabilities around the country. Included in the directory are links to other parent centers' web sites.
The Unofficial Apollo-Ridge Open Forum
- The purpose of this Web Site is to provide a forum for the parents and students of the Apollo-Ridge School District, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania, who find themselves in a stalemate when dealing with the school's administration.
Urban Special Education Leadership Collaborative
- The Urban Special Education Leadership Collaborative is a network of special education leaders from the nation's urban school districts. The Collaborative currently links more than 170 administrators from 67 school districts in 21 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia through conferences, newsletters, and leadership development opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 6:54:03 PM EST -