become an editor
the entire directory
only in Schools/Visually_Impaired
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Special Education: Schools: Visually Impaired
Colleges and Universities
Alabama Institute for Deaf and Blind (AIDB)
- Comprehensive education and rehabilitation system serving children and adults who are deaf, blind and multidisabled.
California School for the Blind
- Provides comprehensive educational services to students of California who are visually impaired, deaf/blind, and visually impaired/multi-handicapped from infancy through age 21. These services will be provided in order to empower students to lead vocationally, personally, and socially satisfying productive lives leading to their highest level of independence.
The Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind (CSDB)
- Serves deaf and blind students across the state of Colorado. In addition to on-campus school programs, CSDB provides outreach services to school districts and parents across the state.
The Connecticut Institute for the Blind/Oak Hill
- Provides community-based education, residential and vocational programs for people with visual impairments and multiple disabilities.
Ebenezer School & Home for the Visually Impaired (Hong Kong)
- Provide blind and low-vision students and elderly with education and rehabilitation, and care and attention services respectively.
Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind
- Public residential school for students who are sensory impaired.
Governor Morehead School
- Provides a free, public education and other services that address the social, physical, intellectual and emotional aspects of the total development of children with visual impairments.
The Hadley School for the Blind
- Nonprofit international distance education school. Ninety tuition-free courses for blind adults and family members of blind children and adults. Study at your own pace.
Illinois School for the Visually Impaired (ISVI)
- A residential/day school for students who are blind and visually impaired. The school is located on an 18-acre campus in Jacksonville.
Kansas State School for the Blind
- Works to ensure equal access to a high quality education for all Kansas students who are blind or visually impaired.
Kentucky School for the Blind
- Provides a variety of educational programming, specialized materials, and resources to Kentucky students who are blind or otherwise visually impaired.
Maryland School for the Blind
- A private, nonprofit school serving children from infancy through age 21 who are blind, visually impaired and multiply disabled.
Missouri School for the Blind
- A day school with a residential component serving over 1,200 blind and visually impaired children between the ages of 0-21. A statewide resource center of educational excellence for parents, families, and local school districts serving children with significant vision loss.
Montana School For The Deaf And The Blind
- Provides educational services to deaf and hard of hearing and blind and low vision children whose impairment is such as to preclude their making normal progress in regular public schools.
The New Hampshire Association for the Blind
- NHAB provides orientation and rehabilitation for blind and visually impaired people statewide.
Oklahoma School for the Blind
- The school's purpose is to meet the educational needs of blind and visually impaired students who are residents of Oklahoma by providing a program to help students reach their maximum potential.
Overbrook School for the Blind
- A private, non-profit, non-sectarian educational facility with quality programs for children who are blind or visually disabled, or emotionally and learning disabled.
Perkins School For The Blind
- Serves blind, visually handicapped, multi-handicapped blind, and deafblind students and clients on a day or residential basis.
Royal Blind School
- A national school providing for the special educational needs of young people with visual impairments. Located in Edinburgh.
South Dakota School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Faculty and staff, outreach services, photographs, history, newsletter, and links. Aberdeen, South Dakota.
St. Lucy Day School for Children with Visual Impairments
- Serving visually impaired students grades pre-k through eighth grade. History of the school, events calendar, and a description of their curriculum. Philadelphia.
Texas School For The Blind And Visually Impaired
- Center for educational services for all blind and visually impaired students in Texas. School calendars, enrollment information, and descriptions of their programs. Austin.
Washington State School for the Blind
- Provides specialized educational services to youth who are blind or otherwise visually impaired. Activity calendar, supplies list, volunteer opportunities, and news. Vancouver.
Western Pennsylvania School for Blind Children
- Providing training and education to students who in addition to visual impairment are disabled by other severe conditions. History of the school, virtual tour, news, description of the curriculum, and information on their support services. Pittsburgh.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 16, 2013 at 10:54:11 UTC -