become an editor
the entire directory
only in Schools/Learning_Disabilities
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: Learning Disabilities: Training Centers and Programs
Reference: Education: Special Education: Learning Disabilities
This category in other languages:
Ann Arbor Academy
- Serving students in grades six through twelve with average to above average intelligence, who may have been diagnosed with a learning disability or difference. Information on curriculum, enrollment, events, and the school calendar. Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Appleford Dyslexia School
- A co-educational day and boarding school in Wiltshire UK for children aged 7-13 years with dyslexia and associated learning difficulties.
- A K-12 co-ed day and boarding school for children with learning differences, specializing in ADHD, and Dyslexia; serving students of average to above average intelligence. Located near Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Bayhill High School
- High school located in Oakland, California serving students with learning differences from all over the San Francisco Bay Area. College preparatory, remediation, athletic and arts programs.
Brehm Preparatory School
- Boarding and day school offering junior high, high school, and post-graduate programs for students diagnosed with a specific learning disability and/or ADD. Carbondale, Illinois.
The Charles Armstrong School
- A Belmont, CA school serving the dyslexic learner by providing an appropriate educational experience.
- Chartwell School educates children with language-related learning variations, including dyslexia, in a way that provides them with the learning skills and self-esteem to return successfully to mainstream education. Located in Seaside, California.
Chesapeake Bay Academy
- Chesapeake Bay Academy in Virginia Beach, Virginia educates children with learning and attention disorders, whose potential may only be realized through an individualized academic programs.
The Churchill School
- St. Louis, Missouri private day school for learning disabled students ages 8-16.
The Claremont School
- A co-ed elementary school for students with dyslexia located in Toronto, Ontario. The Claremont School offers full day programs, after-school remedial teaching, summer camps, assessment, consultation and Teacher-Training Institute in Orton-Gillingham Multisensory Language Instruction.
Currey Ingram Academy
- K-12 independent day school for children with learning differences, in Brentwood, Tennessee. Photo tour of the campus, and information about program, admissions, athletics, and other topics.
Delaware Valley Friends School
- A Quaker day school in Paoli, Pennsylvania, promoting multi-sensory teaching and learning strategies for students with learning differences.
The Dunblaine School
- Small private school in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, dedicated to children with learning disabilities, grades K-8. Information about philosophy, staff, program, facilities, and admissions.
- School for children aged 6 to 14 with learning and developmental disabilities situated in Fairfield, Connecticut. Includes academic program and admission procedure.
Eagle Hill School
- Serving children ages 5-16 with learning disabilities. Day and boarding programs available. Located in Greenwich, CT.
Eagle Hill School
- Located in Hardwick, Massachusetts the school's mission is to prepare the bright learning disabled student for today and tomorrow.
- An independent day school dedicated to educating students who have previously struggled in other academic settings. Eton is a nurturing school where our expert faculty and state-of-the-art facility fosters success in learning and life. Located in Birmingham, Michigan.
The Forman School
- The Forman School is a co-educational college preparatory boarding and day school for students with learning differences. Located in Litchfield, Connecticut.
- Boarding/day school in Franklin, Connecticut, serving children with nonverbal learning differences in grades 8 through 12.
- Located in Vancouver, the academy is a fully accredited day school for students in grades 1-12 with dyslexia and language based learning difficulties.
- East Sussex, UK independent co-educational day and boarding school for children aged 7 to 17 with dyslexia, dyspraxia, or Aspergers Syndrome.
The Gow School
- A college-prep boarding and day school for students, grades 7-12, with dyslexia and similar language-based learning disabilities.
The Greenwood School
- Boarding school for boys, ages 9 to 15, with dyslexia and other learning disabilities. Located in Putney, Vermont.
Hamlin Robinson School
- Serving students in grades 1-8 with dyslexia and related language difficulties. Students admitted with average to superior IQ and without primary behavior difficulties. Seattle, WA.
Hampshire Country School
- Rindge, NH boarding school educating boys of high ability, ages 9 and older, who need extra personal attention, structure, and direction, including those with Asperger's Syndrome, Nonverbal Learning Disabilities and ADHD.
- Hill School with two campuses, South West Fort Worth and Grapevine, Texas, is designed especially for different learners. Hill School teaches students in grades 2-12 who are of average to above average intelligence and who learn differently.
Hill Top Preparatory School
- Rosemont, Pennsylvania, private, co-educational college preparatory day school for students in grades 6 through 12 who have diagnosed learning disabilities.
The Hunter School
- a private day and boarding school for children with ADHD, Anxiety, Autism, Mood Disorders and related conditions. Located in Rumney, New Hampshire.
The Kildonan School
- A day and boarding school serving students in grades 2 through 12 with dyslexia or language-based learning differences. Located in Amenia, NY - two hours north of New York City.
- Fully accredited two-year college in Vermont exclusively for students with dyslexia, ADD or specific learning disabilities.
- Co-educational, residential and day schools for emotionally stable students in grades 2-12 with specific learning disability/dyslexia. Located in Prides Crossing, and Manchester-by-the Sea, Massachusetts.
Landsdale Farm School
- Located on a 4 hectare site near Perth in Western Australia catering for students with learning disabilities and working in a rural environment.
- Located in Suffolk, UK Lapwing provides individual learning programmes for young people who have complex barriers to learning. Operating independently from education authorities and government, they provide the support needed for our students to reach their potential.
- State-chartered, independent, co-educational day school for bright students in grades 1-9 with learning disabilities and attention deficits. Broadview Heights, Ohio.
Learning Skills Academy
- A private, non-profit day school for children in grades 4-10 with language learning disabilities and/or attention deficit disorder. Rye, NH.
The Lewis School of Princeton
- Founded in 1973, The Lewis School, is a private, non-profit, traditional day school for students,with language-based learning difficulties related to dyslexia, auditory processing and attention. The Lewis School serves grades Pre-K through Post Graduate Levels. Located in Princeton, N.J.
Life Development Institute
- LDI provides secondary and post-secondary education and programs for older (18-30 year olds) adolescents and young adults with learning disabilities, attention deficit, hyperactivity and other disorders. Located in Arizona.
The Lionheart School
- Independent day school in Alpharetta, Georgia, enrolling children with ADD/ADHD, non-verbal learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders, and related conditions, founded on the Developmental Individual Difference Relationship model.
Meredith Dunn School
- Assist children with specific learning difficulties, K-8, in obtaining academic achievement commensurate with their learning potential in Louisville, Ky.
- A boarding, day and postgraduate program in Wakefield, Rhode Island for students ages 13-19 with language based and nonverbal learning disabilities.
New Vistas School
- Provides an individualized instructional program for students with learning and attentional difficulties, K-12 in Central Virginia.
- Founded in 1950 and located in Central Virginia, Oakland School serves children ages 7-14 with dyslexia or other learning difficulties. Reading is a specialty. See video on website.
Pennine Camphill Community
- Education and training for young adults with learning difficulties. The college is set within a Therapeutic Community in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, UK.
The School for Children with Hidden Intelligence
- SCHI is a state approved, private school that specifically educates multiple-handicapped, underprivileged children with special needs from the Tri-State (NY-NJ-CT) Metropolitan area.
- Small independent day school for children with special learning needs in grades 1-7 in Orange County, California. Information about curriculum, staff, diagnostic testing, and admissions, plus parent testimonials.
- Day school for children with learning disabilities, grades K-12. San Mateo, California.
Stratford Friends School
- They use multisensory techniques and the Orton-Gillingham approach. Located in Havertown, Pennsylvania.
- Independent K-8 school in Louisville, Kentucky for children with learning differences. Students address their difficulties while celebrating and developing their strengths.
Summit View School
- Dedicated to educating young people with learning disabilities through programs committed to maximizing each student's potential and performance. Located in Valley Glen and Culver City, California.
- Located in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina on the South East Coast, Trident Academy is a K-12 independent, Orton-Gillingham accredited school for students with diagnosed learning disabilities which include attention deficient disorder hyperactivity (ADHD), attention deficit disorder (ADD), central auditory processing disorder, dysgraphia, dyslexia, and dyscalculia.
The Vanguard School
- Vanguard School is an accredited, internationally recognized community of students with learning differences. Located In Lake Wales, Florida.
Villa Maria School
- K-9 private school located in Stamford, CT for students with learning disabilities. Classes have a 4 to 1 student teacher ratio and our teachers are Special Ed certified. A social worker, speech pathologist, & OT work collaboratively with our teachers.
- Dedicated to teaching unique and intelligent learnes in Kindergarten through eighth grade whose potential is greater than their achievement. Ideal for kids with learning disabilities such as Dyslexia, ADHD/ADD, cognitive processing and organization.
- Encino, California school for students in grades 2-12 with diagnosed learning differences and at least average intellectual potential.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2015 at 5:35:11 UTC -