become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hearing_Impaired/Oral_Communication
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Hearing
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Otorhinolaryngology
Health: Professions: Audiology
Health: Senses: Hearing
Cora Barclay Centre for the Deaf and Hearing Impaired
- Find history, information on scholarships, educational philosophy, contacts, and events. Also known as the South Australian Oral School. Located in Gilberton.
John Tracy Clinic
- Provides parent-centered services for young children. Find program information, events, contacts, and links.
Mary Hare Schools
- A residential school for deaf children. Provides information on the Primary and Secondary Schools, and Sixth Form. Located in Newbury, UK.
Memphis Oral School for the Deaf
- Offers instruction for both deaf and hearing impaired children. Provides mission statement, program details, contacts, and calendar. Located in Memphis, TN.
Montgomery County Public Schools
- Provides services using the Oral/Aural, Total Communication, and Cued Speech techniques in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Features contacts and program descriptions.
Oral Deaf Education
- The new technology available today through modern hearing aids and cochlear implants provides enough access to sound that, with appropriate instruction at Oral Deaf Education Schools, most deaf children can learn to talk.
Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children
- Find program description, news and contacts. Offers services for children in San Antonio, Texas.
- Learn about programs and educational technology. Features mission statement, news, and contacts. Located in Portland, Oregon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 6:24:10 UTC -