become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hearing_Impaired/Oral_Communication
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Hearing
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Otorhinolaryngology
Health: Professions: Audiology
Health: Senses: Hearing
Cora Barclay Centre for the Deaf and Hearing Impaired
- Find history, information on scholarships, educational philosophy, contacts, and events. Also known as the South Australian Oral School. Located in Gilberton.
John Tracy Clinic
- Provides parent-centered services for young children. Find program information, events, contacts, and links.
Mary Hare Schools
- A residential school for deaf children. Provides information on the Primary and Secondary Schools, and Sixth Form. Located in Newbury, UK.
Memphis Oral School for the Deaf
- Offers instruction for both deaf and hearing impaired children. Provides mission statement, program details, contacts, and calendar. Located in Memphis, TN.
Montgomery County Public Schools
- Provides services using the Oral/Aural, Total Communication, and Cued Speech techniques in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Features contacts and program descriptions.
Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children
- Find program description, news and contacts. Offers services for children in San Antonio, Texas.
- Learn about programs and educational technology. Features mission statement, news, and contacts. Located in Portland, Oregon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2015 at 5:24:06 UTC -