become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hearing_Impaired/Manual_Communication
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Special Education: Schools: Hearing Impaired: Manual Communication
Reference: Dictionaries: Sign Languages
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Sign Languages: American Sign Language
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Sign Languages: Interpreting: Services
The Learning Center for Deaf Children
- Parent/infant through high school program in Framingham, Massachusetts. Offers therapeutic treatment for students with behavioral or developmental disturbances. School history, calendar, and description of their programs.
Arkansas School for the Deaf
- Information about the administration, activities, and outreach programs for elementary through high school students. Features history, contacts, links, and calendar. Located in Little Rock.
California School for the Deaf
- Offers instructional and residential programs and support services for deaf and hard of hearing students. Fremont.
Georgia School for the Deaf
- State-funded, residential school provides appropriate K-12 educational programs for hearing impaired students residing in Georgia. School also offers training and technical assistance to parents and public school programs.
Illinois School for the Deaf
- Located in Jacksonville, the institution serves kindergarten through grade 12. Features news, calendar, events, contacts, and information on special programs.
Indiana School For The Deaf
- Offers Bilingual/Bicultural education for elementary through high school students in Indianapolis. Find news, contacts, information on sports programs and activities.
Kansas School For The Deaf
- Provides opportunities for students ages 3 to 21 in Olathe. Features mission statement, calendar, history, contacts, and information for parents.
Lexington School for the Deaf and Center for the Deaf
- Educational and research institution in New York City. Features information on child care, and early intervention, employment, contacts, and history.
Louisiana School for the Deaf
- Provides services for students age 3 through 21. Find history, educational philosophy, information on sports and academic programs.
Maryland School for the Deaf
- Offers services from birth through age 21. Find contacts, program history, photos, employment details, links, and publications.
Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf
- K-12 educational program that emphasizes the development of language and reading skills. Information on academics, parent links, student support, and contacts. Faribault.
Missouri School for the Deaf
- Educational institution located in Fulton offers services for elementary through high school students. Find information on vocational and academic programs. Provides contacts, sports news, and links.
New Mexico School for the Deaf
- Serves infants through grade 12, with residential options for older students. Includes staff biographies, photo tour of the campus, and description of foreign studies program.
North Carolina School for the Deaf
- Provides a free appropriate education for deaf and hard of hearing children in the western portion of North Carolina.
North Dakota School for the Deaf
- Residential and day programs. Information on their academic and outreach programs, news, and school calendar. Devils Lake.
Oklahoma School for the Deaf
- History of the school, sports calendar, and publications. Sulphur.
Oregon School for the Deaf
- OSD is a community that fosters lifelong learning, encouraging individuals to become self-fulfilled, productive citizens.
Pennsylvania School for the Deaf
- News, school philosophy, list of board members, student art gallery, and school calendar. Philadelphia.
Rhode Island School for the Deaf
- History of the school, description of their curriculum, athletic schedule, information on their outreach services, and job opportunities. Providence.
Rochester School for the Deaf
- Their philosophy, news, descriptions of their programs, and a campus map. New York.
St. Mary's School for the Deaf
- St. Mary's School for the Deaf is an independent day and residential school that provides specialized services to students. Services are designed around the individual needs of each student, and provided in partnership with school personnel, parents and the community.
Tennessee School for the Deaf
- State-sponsored residential and day school for the deaf and hard of hearing, preK-12, located in Knoxville. Program information, employment opportunities, newsletter, and other information.
Texas School for the Deaf
- Our environment is designed to provide a community of role models where communication access and accommodations to succeed are available to ensure that all children reach their potential.
Washington School for the Deaf
- WSD has served deaf and hard-of-hearing children and their families throughout the State of Washington since 1886.
Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf
- History of the school, admissions application, description of their community involvement, and academic calendar. Pittsburgh.
Wisconsin School for the Deaf
- Information on school calendar, activities, sign language, residential programs, employment opportunities, and contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 13, 2013 7:37:37 AM EDT -