become an editor
the entire directory
only in Schools/Early_Education
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Special Education: Schools: Early Education
Child Development Centers of the Bluegrass
- Provides early intervention and therapy services to children birth to three as well as full-day and half-day preschool to children with and without disabilities who are 13 months to five-years-of-age. Description of their programs, enrollment forms, and newsletter. Lexington, Kentucky.
Children's Care Hospital and School
- Health care and education for children (age 0-21) with disabilities and chronic health conditions, and their families. Volunteer opportunities, calendar of events, and publications. Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Private day school for boys and girls ages 3-22 with physical, learning, and communication needs. News, fact sheet, and a list of ways to help. Lexington, Massachusetts.
Cranleigh Primary School
- Provides educational programs for children in the age range 3-12 with intellectual impairments in the moderate to severe range or have multiple disabilities. School information, explanation of the curriculum, pictures of their facilities, and newsletter. Holt, Australia.
Frankie Lemmon School and Developmental Center
- Education for children ages 3 - 6 who may have developmental delays, language impairments, learning disabilities or mental retardation. Description of their curriculum, events calendar, and photograph gallery. Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Private preschool program for young children— disabled and non-disabled, birth to five years of age. News and a list of locations. Long Island, New York.
Little Red School House
- Focusing on children ages birth to five with, or at risk of, developmental delays or disabilities. Calendar of events, list of services, history of the program, and wish list. Locations in Lynnwood and Everett, Washington.
Melody Learning Center
- Play groups and preschool using Applied behavior analysis and Verbal Behavior (ABA/VB) for children in the autistic spectrum and with autistic tendencies as well as for children with other developmental delays or difficult behaviors. Includes articles and information on methods and diagnoses. Switzerland and Germany. [English and German]
Prospect Child and Family Center
- Specializes in the education and development of children with disabilities. History of the organization, descriptions of their services, and a list of upcoming events. Queensbury, New York.
Space Coast Early Intervention Center
- Not-for-profit pre-school and therapeutic center for families and children with Down syndrome, William's syndrome, Rett syndrome, Cerebral palsy, Autism, P-4 Deletion syndrome, PDD, and Apert syndrome. Information on their programs, news, and a list of activities. Melbourne, Florida.
Speech and Language Development Center
- School is for children with multiple disabilities. School history and general information. Buena Park, California.
Stepping Stones Learning Center
- Offers a variety of programs for children birth to age 5, with or without special needs. Description of their services, employment opportunities, and ways to help. Rochester, New York.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2012 at 8:35:05 UTC -