become an editor
the entire directory
only in Special_Education/Schools
Business: Education and Training
Reference: Education: K through 12: Private Schools
Society: Disabled: Education: Colleges and Universities
This category in other languages:
Anne Carlsen Center for Children
- Provides health care, education and support services for children with special needs and their families. Jamestown, ND.
Atlanta Speech School
- Therapeutic educational center for children and adults with hearing, speech, language, or learning disabilities. Atlanta, GA.
- Boarding and day school offering remedial and academic programs for students (grade 6 to 12) with special learning challenges. Information about program, admissions, student life, and other topics. McDonald, Tennessee.
- Provides residential academic, social, behavioral, and therapeutic services to boys and girls ages 8-21 with special needs and including learning disabilities. Admissions details and employment opportunities. Bennington, Vermont.
- Los Angeles (California) schools offering early intervention, education, therapeutic programs, and after-school care for children with diverse special needs, from earliest childhood to grade 8.
Centennial School of Lehigh University
- Educational program for students with serious emotional disturbance or autism who are referred to Centennial by area school districts and intermediate units. Bethlehem, PA.
Center for Spectrum Services
- Specializes in autistic children's education. New York.
Certificate in Work Education - Australia
- Emphasis on the state of Victoria in Australia and is created by a group of students with disabilities
- Residential school and independent living facility offering a range of supports for adults (18+) with cognitive disabilities. New Haven, Connecticut, USA.
Children's Institute for Learning Differences
- Therapeutic day school for children three to fourteen years old with special needs such as learning and behavioral disabilities. Mercer Island, Washington.
- Agency located in Sioux Falls, SD offering residential and vocational services to developmentally disabled adults.
Exceptional Schools for Exceptional Children
- Directory of special schools approved by the Massachusetts Department of Education, grouped by the type of disability served.
Green Tree School
- A state-approved private school serving up to 150 students with emotional disturbance who are between the ages of six and twenty-one. The program focuses on improving a student's ability both to interact appropriately with peers and adults and to learn within a school setting. Philadelphia, PA.
Harmony Hill School
- Chepachet, Rhode Island. Offers residential and extended-day treatment and education programs for youth with serious behavioral disorders, social problems or extreme learning disabilities. Includes admissions information, parent resources, school policies, special events, and development.
James E. Duckworth School
- Special education school in Maryland.
Judge Rotenberg Educational Center (JRC)
- Operates residential and day programs that provide educational, treatment and respite services for children and adults with developmental disabilities or emotional/ behavior disorders. JRC operates a day school in Canton, Massachusetts and residences for its students and clients in nearby communities.
Lincoln Child Center
- Provides educational, residential and treatment programs to children ages 5 through 14 years old, many suffering from abuse and neglect. Oakland. CA.
Little Keswick School
- Educational facility for boys from seven to seventeen years old with learning, emotional, or behavioral difficulties. History, admissions information, description of programs, map. Keswick, Virginia.
Long Island's Vincent Smith School
- A private school for grades 4-12, known for its individualized program for reluctant learners, special education students, and students who benefit from small classes.
Lord Stirling School
- A small, private, non-profit day school for students ages 7 through 21, who have not succeeded in mainstream education. Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
- Serving children of average to above average intellectual ability who are experiencing difficulty in school because of learning differences such as ADD or dyslexia. Columbus, OH.
The New York Institute for Special Education
- Private, non-profit, non-sectarian educational facility with quality programs for children who are blind or visually disabled, emotionally and learning disabled and pre-schoolers who are developmentally delayed.
Oconomowoc Developmental Training Center (ODTC)
- Provides residential and school programming to children, adolescents and young adults with dually diagnosed developmental disabilities and emotional disturbances. Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. List of services and educational programs, virtual tour of campus, staff, mission and philosophy, job opportunities, related links, and contact details.
Orientation and Mobility Program
- Graduate level program prepares orientation and mobility specialists to work in schools and rehabilitation agencies serving children and adults who have visual impairments, including those who have multiple disabilities.
Orion Academy High School
- Private high school located in Moraga, California. Specializes in special education and social skills training for students with NLD, nonverbal learning disorder, Asperger's syndrome, Tourette syndrome and related learning disabilities.
Priory Woods Special School
- A special school catering to pupils aged 4 to 19 with severe and profound learning difficulties.
The Reading Foundation
- Canadian learning clinics provide intensive, one-on-one remedial programs in reading, spelling, comprehension and math. Offers services for learning disabilities including dyslexia.
The Rock Brook School
- Rock Brook is a private, non-profit school in Skillman, NJ, for Communication Impaired and Multiply Disabled children from preschool through age 12.
Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children
- Detailed information on how the institute provides educational programs for kids with sensory disabilities. North Rocks, New South Wales, Australia.
- Residential school in Richmond, New Zealand providing special education for female students with academic, social and emotional needs.
South Carolina School for the Deaf and Blind
- Provides services statewide for deaf, blind, and sensory multidisabled individuals (children and adults), their families and the professionals who work with them. Admissions requirements, employment and volunteer opportunities, and information on their outreach programs. Spartanburg.
Utah Schools for the Deaf and Blind
- Works to provide high-quality direct and indirect services to sensory-impaired children from birth through age 21 throughout the state of Utah. List of services and applications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 16, 2014 at 5:35:05 UTC -