become an editor
the entire directory
only in Special_Education/Organizations
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Special Education: Organizations
Health: Mental Health: Organizations
Health: Support Groups: Disability
Reference: Education: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources: Government
- Association for the Education of Children with Medical Needs. On its history and organisation.
All Kinds of Minds
- Provides training and research findings for teachers, and a database of intervention strategies.
Consortium for Appropriate Dispute Resolution in Special Education
- Provides technical assistance to both school districts and parents, and serves as an information clearinghouse on dispute resolution in special education.
The National Academy for Child Development (NACD)
- An international organization of parents and professionals dedicated to helping children and adults reach their full potential.
National Association of Private Special Education Centers (NAPSEC)
- A non-profit association whose mission is to represent private special education centers (in the USA) and their leaders.
Parent Educational Advocacy Training Center (PEATC)
- Assists the families of children with disabilities through education, information and training. PEATC builds parent-professional partnerships to promote success in school and community life. Based in Virginia.
- Sponsored by Ameri-Corp Speech and Hearing to provide special education and gifted information for parents and professionals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 11:55:34 AM EDT -