become an editor
the entire directory
only in Learning_Disabilities/Dyslexia
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Special Education: Learning Disabilities: Dyslexia
Products and Services
Training Centers and Programs
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: Learning Disabilities: Dyslexia-Dysgraphia-Dyscalculia
This category in other languages:
- Student information project from Malacaster College. Thorough information on definitions and causes.
- Information sheet compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. On definition, treatment and prognosis.
Dyslexia Bulletin Board
- A public forum for sponsored by Davis Dyslexia Association International. Includes Parent Support, Networking, and Chat.
- A selection of articles on dyslexia including symptoms, possible causes, and alternative ways to prevent this common childhood disorder.
Medindia 's Dyslexia Information
- Medical database that gives general info about Dyslexia, diagnosing, socio-emotional problems, treatment, technologies, and guidance tips.
Neuroscience for Kids - Dyslexia
- Provides definition, information, facts, and references about dyslexia. Includes pictures from an MR spectroscopic imaging scan illustrating how the brain has to work harder in people with dyslexia.
Rita C. Wright's Teacher Pages
- Teacher resources such as, lesson plans, educational games, and special education resources dedicated to the learning disability called dyslexia.
The Dyslexia Research Trust
- A charity established to support research into the nature and causes of developmental dyslexia and to help children with visually impaired dyslexic problems. Research includes visual adaptations, genetics, brain imaging, and the potential role of nutrition and fatty acids treatment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 19, 2009 7:35:04 AM EDT -