become an editor
the entire directory
only in Special_Education/Learning_Disabilities
Attention Deficit Disorder
Dyslexia, Dysgraphia and Dyscalculia
Gifted and Learning Disabled
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: Learning Disabilities
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum
Health: Professions: Occupational Therapy: Clinics and Practitioners
- Interactive guide to learning disabilities for parents, teachers, and children. Articles, research, chat rooms, forums, newsletter, audio clips, and store.
The Aldingbourne Trust
- Provides a range of day, residential, training and support opportunities for people with learning disabilities at sites in Norton and Brinsbury North Heath. Includes profile, details of services, news, newsletters, virtual tour, staff vacancies, opening times and directions.
Deaf Children with Learning Disabilities
- About.com reference concerning children who are deaf and have learning disabilities.
Dyslexia and Learning Disorders
- Resources provided by Dr. Garth Vaz, together with his own paper on assessment and treatment.
Frostig Center, Pasadena, California
- Helping individuals with learning disabilities reach their full potential.
The Kurtz Center for Cognitive Development
- Provides thorough diagnosis and successful treatment for all forms of Learning Disabilities, including the various Dyslexias.
- Resources for the learning disabilities community, including articles and links to other resources and references.
Learning Disabilities Council
- The LDC addresses issues affecting children and adults with learning disabilities. Includes newsletter and forum.
Learning Disabilities Information
- Practical information about all types of learning disability.
Learning Disability Institute, Inc.
- Winter Park, Nevada, organization specializing in the diagnosis, training, treatment and research of learning disabilities
PowerPath To Adult Basic Learning
- Standardized system for adult basic and literacy education programs to screen and provide accommodations for persons at risk of being diagnosed with learning disabilities.
Priory Woods Special School
- Middlesbrough, UK, school for students with severe learning difficulties.
The Rogers Center For Learning
- A CD ROM program that builds an association between symbols and sounds in the English language. It utilizes the close association of visual, auditory and kinesthetic elements.
The Stern Center for Language and Learning
- Williston, Vermont, center specializing in the identification and instruction of learning needs, professional development and research.
Word Finding Difficulties
- Presents parents and professionals the definition, characteristics, assessment/intervention, IEP objectives, classroom behaviors, graduate study, and references for a serious language and learning disability.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 22, 2015 at 20:34:50 UTC -