become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conductive_Education/Services
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Education: Special Needs: Schools and Colleges
Ability Camp Inc.
- Year round facility that provides five week intensive conductive and hyperbaric sessions for children with motor disorders. Pictures and descriptions of their programs. Picton, Ontario, Canada.
Center for Independence
- Offering conductive classes with occupational and physical therapy to patients with cerebral palsy in Illinois.
- Offering programs for young people with motor disabilities from the ages of 6 months to 18 years. Description of their program, staff profiles, and links. Glendora, California.
Conductive Education Support Services
- Classes for children and adults with motor disabilities available during term time, holiday, and long weekends. Descriptions of their services and news. Brockenhurst, Hampshire, England.
Conductive Education Wellington Trust
- Early childhood centre for children with motor disorders based in Naenae, Wellington, New Zealand. List of services and links.
The National Institute of Conductive Education
- Aims to demonstrate and disseminate excellence in Conductive Education for all who might benefit. Descriptions of their services for adults and children, ways to help, links, and forum. Birmingham, West Midlands, England.
Paces Centre for Conductive Education
- Provides classes for children with Cerebral Palsy in the United Kingdom. Description of their curriculum, school calendar, and how to apply. Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England.
- Combines conductive education with traditional academic studies. Descriptions of their programs, news, and how to help. New York City, New York.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 13, 2012 at 18:24:04 UTC -