the entire directory
only in Education/Special_Education
Career, Specialized, and Technical Training
Products and Services
Health: Child Health: Special Needs
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental
Society: Issues: Disabilities
This category in other languages:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: BAM! Body and Mind
- Provide information, materials for students and classrooms. Has related information about birth defects, child development, and disability and health.
Council of Educators for Students with Disabilities
- Section 504 and special education (IDEA) resources and conferences for educators of students with disabilities.
DoDEA Special Education Resource Directory
- Guide to online resources related to technology in Special Education.
A Guide to the Individualized Education Program
- US Government plan to assist educators, parents, and state and local educational agencies in implementing the requirements of Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
ISER - Internet Special Education Resources
- Directory of professionals who serve the learning disabilities and special education communities.
- Resources for teachers working with children with special needs, including severe learning difficulties and autism.
Special Education News
- News relating to educating students with disabilities.
- Resources for providing transition services to young adults with disabilities in secondary special education. Features include free publications, e.training, and contacts for parents, service providers, and teachers.
Yahoo! Groups: IEP and Special Education
- Mailing list for disabilities group to support one another with information.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 11:35:31 UTC -