become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technology/Online_Services
Products and Services
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Web Applications
Computers: Software: Educational
- Video lessons for K-3 students. Topics include science, health, writing, reading, social studies and math.
- Assessment software creation service with emphasis on accessibility and open standards. Makes Flash based, QTI (Question and Test Interoperability) tests that are compatible with SCORM and learning management systems.
- An educational subscription web site for children ages 3-7 worldwide. Designed by teachers and parents to provide a fun way to learn fundamental math, reading and computer skills.
- Criterion is a Web-based service developed by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) to evaluate student writing skills and provide instant score reporting and diagnostic feedback to both instructor and student.
- Order and transfer official transcripts online
- eBoard provides a simple tool that allows educators to quickly and easily post classroom information online for parents and students.
- Offers online educational activities that parents and teachers can create by adding their own content.
- Exam authoring tool to develop and distribute tests online. Scoring and proctoring available. Includes mission statement and demonstration.
Flash Card Machine
- Create web-based flash cards.
- A web-based system for keeping teachers, students, and parents in communication with each other. Free gradebook system designed, programmed and tested by teachers. All teachers and students of an approved school may register.
The Homework Site
- Homework assignments and lesson plans can be placed online with this web-based program for K-12 schools. Includes school activity calendars and lunch menus.
- Features a system for teachers to post classroom assignments daily or weekly on the Internet providing students 24 hour access. Offers a free trial period to schools then charges a small fee.
- Develop and distribute tests and assessments online. Free trial available.
- On-line services for schools with nothing to install or maintain. Offers filtered student e-mail, e-mail for teachers and staff, district inventory tracking, and technology and maintenance trouble tracking.
Learning and Working Styles Online
- Provider of learning techniques and assessment tools for improved learning and work performance. Allows for individual style differences can be optimised.
Let's Go Learn
- Web-based service that diagnostically assesses individuals in reading and then provides a prescriptive individualize report for teachers and parents to follow. Tests 6 subskills in reading.
- Features an online tutor designed to help kids achieve higher grades.
- Provides technology services to schools and school districts including high speed internet, email systems and customized high-tech media centers.
- Web-based. Provides teachers with free server space, and hosts the program on their site for students and parents to access.
- Designed for 4th through 12th grade students. Allows teachers to create projects for their students and to track each student's progress on an assignment.
- OmniUpdate enables staff to make web site updates with the skills they have.
- online interactive learning quizzes that help K-12 students enhance their core knowledge of language arts, foreign languages, social studies, math, and science
- Web-based utility for creating quizzes that can be taken online.
- An online tool to help the teacher who wants to use rubrics but does not have the time to develop them from scratch.
- Provides classroom, online and customized training and learning management systems and assessment, selection, hiring and onboarding processes in the Energy Industry.
- Developer and host of a form of media called participatory texts, which are online educational interactive multimedia course materials with integrated communication features. Each participatory text is available by subscription, but a free trial is available.
- TeacherEase is web-based gradebook communication software that allows teachers to simplify grades and communicate with parents.
- Software which authors and delivers diagnostic personalized tests and results analysis.
- This is an online tool which allows the conversion of QTI tests and assessments into SCORM packages with flash software.
- You-niversity.com offers interactive webcasting services for education. Webcasting production of periodical online lectures or of annual meetings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2015 at 11:45:08 UTC -