become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technology/Online_Services
Products and Services
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Products and Services: Technology: Online Services
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Web Applications
Computers: Software: Educational
- Offers online lessons in math and other subjects, quizzes immediately scored online, interactive student art gallery, and real-time homework help ideal for home schooling or self paced learning.
- Video lessons for K-3 students. Topics include science, health, writing, reading, social studies and math.
- Assessment software creation service with emphasis on accessibility and open standards. Makes Flash based, QTI (Question and Test Interoperability) tests that are compatible with SCORM and learning management systems.
- Provider of online and in-person K-12 learning services including curriculum, professional development, and adventure learning.
- An educational subscription web site for children ages 3-7 worldwide. Designed by teachers and parents to provide a fun way to learn fundamental math, reading and computer skills.
- Criterion is a Web-based service developed by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) to evaluate student writing skills and provide instant score reporting and diagnostic feedback to both instructor and student.
- Order and transfer official transcripts online
- Offers online educational activities that parents and teachers can create by adding their own content.
- Exam authoring tool to develop and distribute tests online. Scoring and proctoring available. Includes mission statement and demonstration.
Flash Card Machine
- Create web-based flash cards.
- Offers a web based service providing a method of creating digital multimedia portfolios on CD-ROM.
- A web-based system for keeping teachers, students, and parents in communication with each other. Free gradebook system designed, programmed and tested by teachers. All teachers and students of an approved school may register.
- Features a system for teachers to post classroom assignments daily or weekly on the Internet providing students 24 hour access. Offers a free trial period to schools then charges a small fee.
- Develop and distribute tests and assessments online. Free trial available.
- On-line services for schools with nothing to install or maintain. Offers filtered student e-mail, e-mail for teachers and staff, district inventory tracking, and technology and maintenance trouble tracking.
- Get a free word of the day in the language of your choice, or quickly find the best learning resources for your language.
Learning and Working Styles Online
- Provider of learning techniques and assessment tools for improved learning and work performance. Allows for individual style differences can be optimised.
Let's Go Learn
- Web-based service that diagnostically assesses individuals in reading and then provides a prescriptive individualize report for teachers and parents to follow. Tests 6 subskills in reading.
- Features an online tutor designed to help kids achieve higher grades.
- Provides technology services to schools and school districts including high speed internet, email systems and customized high-tech media centers.
- Web-based. Provides teachers with free server space, and hosts the program on their site for students and parents to access.
- Designed for 4th through 12th grade students. Allows teachers to create projects for their students and to track each student's progress on an assignment.
- OmniUpdate enables staff to make web site updates with the skills they have.
- A teaching resource for education at all ages: a range of tools designed to motivate and stimulate curriculum focussed activity within the classroom. UK Based.
- online interactive learning quizzes that help K-12 students enhance their core knowledge of language arts, foreign languages, social studies, math, and science
- Web-based utility for creating quizzes that can be taken online.
RM Window Box
- A service to supply a full set of educational software for Primary schools. The software includes educational applications and teachers' tools, written by Research Machines and other software manufacturers.
- An online tool to help the teacher who wants to use rubrics but does not have the time to develop them from scratch.
- The SelfScheduler Suite for education is for student service organizations that provide advising/counseling, assessment and testing. Product handles scheduling for work, departments events and reporting.
- An interactive technology that connects school and home. It features specific areas for teachers, students and parents.
- Allows teachers to create tests online. Tests can be marked automatically and the results e-mailed to students. Separate functions for teachers, parents and students.
- Web-based programs for creating/modifying lesson plans, special education IEPs, and managing new employee orientation. Viewable only by authorized users.
- Provides classroom, online and customized training and learning management systems and assessment, selection, hiring and onboarding processes in the Energy Industry.
- Developer and host of a form of media called participatory texts, which are online educational interactive multimedia course materials with integrated communication features. Each participatory text is available by subscription, but a free trial is available.
- Online resources for teachers including lesson plans, standards, national messaging, news and information.
- TeacherEase is web-based gradebook communication software that allows teachers to simplify grades and communicate with parents.
- System for online educational assessment. Free membership for test authors and students. E-Class system allows administrators to import tests, set assignments, analyse results and statistics, replay tests and export results to office applications.
The Homework Site
- Homework assignments and lesson plans can be placed online with this web-based program for K-12 schools. Includes school activity calendars and lunch menus.
- Software which authors and delivers diagnostic personalized tests and results analysis.
- This is an online tool which allows the conversion of QTI tests and assessments into SCORM packages with flash software.
- You-niversity.com offers interactive webcasting services for education. Webcasting production of periodical online lectures or of annual meetings.
- eBoard provides a simple tool that allows educators to quickly and easily post classroom information online for parents and students.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, January 2, 2011 1:33:12 AM EST -