become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Special_Education
Products and Services
Conductive Education Services
Audiovisual and Multimedia Products
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Reading
Reference: Education: Special Education
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Sign Languages
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism: Education: Special Education
- Sells and distributes a large collection of ADD-related books, videos, training programs, games, professional texts and assessment products.
Academic Therapy Publications
- Publishes tests and assessment materials, parent/teacher resources, and visual-perceptual aids for all professionals working with students with special needs.
- A book providing educators with simple, effective techniques to better manage students with ADD/ADHD.
All Kinds of Minds
- Provides training and research findings for teachers, and a database of intervention strategies.
Audiblox Learning Programs
- Cognitive exercises, aimed at the development of skills such as concentration, spatial orientation and number concept, visual and auditory memory, verbal comprehension and vocabulary. Can be applied one-on-one or in groups.
Beyond Play LLC
- Selling early intervention products for children birth to five with special needs.
Child Development Media
- A collection of research-based child development videos, books, and curricula for professional development, student training, and parent education.
The Childhood League Center
- Early intervention and preschool for children with special needs and their families.
- Educational games, songs and activities for learning disabled children. Includes free online and products for purchase.
Educational Help, Inc.
- Computer-based academic assessment system used to diagnose ADHD, LD, dyslexia, and other reading, math, and learning problems.
G. Whiz Educational Resources
- Research-based, classroom-tested materials designed for students with learning disabilities and/or ADHD.
- Auditory tools for children in special education programs and for adults.
Henry Spink Foundation
- A charity providing help to families with children who have a disability, rare disorder, chronic syndrome, behavioural problem or chemical imbalance.
Home School Diary
- Freewas/shareware program to print communication symbols for students with intellectual disabilities.
Hunziker Multimedia CD-ROMs
- Visual training for learning disabilities.
IRIS Media Inc.
- Educational materials for school staff, special educators and individuals who work with people who have developmental disabilities.
- National Center to Improve Practice in special education through technology, media, and materials.
Phillip Roy Inc.
- Educational programs and materials for students of various learning abilities such as adult education, vocational skills, GED, pre-GED, welfare to work and correctional education.
- Special needs resources for special education teachers
Special reads for special needs
- Teaching reading to children with special needs, including Down Syndrome, Autism, visual impairment, and developmental delays.
- The Time Timer is a simple visual timer to help depict elapsed time.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 9, 2015 at 1:43:56 UTC -