become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/K_through_12
Products and Services
K through 12
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Products and Services: K through 12
Reference: Education: K through 12
Academic Entertainment, Inc.
- Educational school assembly programs for elementary, middle and high schools.
- Music CDs and mini-charts to help young readers and writers learn phonics.
The Adventures of Ti and Mo
- Stories about letters in an imaginary land teaches letter sounds and names. Includes activities for phonemic awareness, printable puppets, art, and activities.
- A site for teachers that includes algebra worksheets, quizzes, tests, and lesson plans.
Batoche Study Capsule
- 9-12 Canadian History book, which includes poems photographs, internet projects, background notes and lesson plan.
Behind the Glass
- Guide to teaching about ethnic art with interdisciplinary applications. Includes annotated photos, activities, and information about class learning kits.
Black Douglas Professional Education Services
- Professional support in mathematics education for elementary and high school teachers and teacher trainers.
Bonnie Terry Learning
- Presents educational games, reading, writing, and math lessons for teachers, tutors, home schooling, and independent study skills.
Brains Are Fun
- Accelerate academic success. Free tools and homework system.
Build a Field Trip
- Motivational and educational environmental field trips.
Center For Asian American Media
- Offers films and videos for educational and broadcast use worldwide.
- Music for K-5 school performances and classroom singing. Patriotic, history, values, and environmental. Both Vocal and Orchestral Tracks.
Crystal Springs Books
- Materials for educators in grades K-8. Resource books, teaching tools, and educational music.
Cursive Handwriting Lessons
- Interactive computer based cursive handwriting instructions. Students learn to write in cursive by viewing actual letter formation.
Foxglove Music Press
- Sells classroom management and character education book/CD sets that combine music with curriculum designed for Pre-K through 2nd grade.
- Children's educational books, workbooks, easy readers, french-language .
Inch by Inch Publications
- Publisher of children's books that associate everyday occurrences with character-building skills such as perseverance, cooperation, and friendship.
Joyful Noise Publications
- Learning center materials for the multiage or developmental elementary classroom. Reading, language, math, spelling, penmanship, keyboarding, social studies, science, and study skills.
KAMICO Instructional Media
- K-12 standards-based assessment test preparation materials.
- Literacy and numeracy resources for primary education.
- Guarantees 100% improvement in classroom management by increasing student motivation, discipline, attendance and self-esteem.
- Resources to help students and teachers working towards Literature examinations; International Baccalaureate, Advanced Placement, GCE A Level.
LJ Technical Systems
- A modular K-12 science and technology education solution, Internet and computer-based classroom management.
Marky Mac's Place
- Reading activity books designed for grade levels third through sixth.
Math Made Easy
- Homework helpers, SAT preparation, GED tests, and homeschooling products.
- Specializes in innovative, hands-on mathematics manipulatives, games, free puzzles and activities to help educators, parents and students.
- Over 100 challenging mathematics problems in five sets ranging from upper primary level to upper secondary.
Media Rich Learning
- Audio, video and interactive media teaching aids.
- Educational tools for parents, teachers, and professionals working with children K-12 with learning disabilities, dyslexia, and ADD/ADHD.
The Ocean Adventure
- Marine science school assemblies and interactive, underwater, Internet expeditions for K-12.
Once Upon an Education
- Our products have proven effective in many different arenas of education: ESL, Special Education, Homeschool, and traditional classrooms. These mentally stimulating tools develop skills in reading, history, and English.
- A series of books, videos, and activity toys that teach children to read through rhyme and rhythm.
- Online interactive learning games, puzzles, and quizzes.
- Designs, develops, publishes, markets and supports interactive learning solutions for K through 12 education.
- Educational materials for teachers and parents on a large variety of subjects.
The School Assembly Directory
- Performers and performances for K-12 assemblies.
- Assignment books and student planners available for K-12.
- Distribute educational calculators, supplemental workbooks, data collection devices and probes, math manipulatives, audio/visual supplies, digital cameras and other computer supplies for classrooms.
- Magic and science kits and toys for the aspiring magician, the experienced hobbyist or the young future scientist.
Sound Decisions Consulting
- Provides teacher training and workshops.
- A web application providing K-12 educators a work request system, maintenance management and school maintenance.
- Automated Traffic Light monitors the noise level in Elementary and Middle School cafeterias.
Teaching for Change
- Non-profit organization promoting social and economic justice by offering multicultural resources, including books, videos, and posters. Also offers sources for a critical analysis of current events.
- Educational calculators, supplemental workbooks, data collection devices and probes, math manipulatives, audio/visual supplies, digital cameras and other electronic educational supplies.
Time Table Rhyme
- Memory techniques to help students learn and remember the multiplication tables using flash card system.
Timesavers for Teachers
- Teacher resources and tools that save time. Practical and visually appealing classroom forms, masters, checklists, timesaving ideas and printable worksheets for teachers.
- Download on-demand computer books, lesson plans, learning activities and other teacher resources which are designed to teach K-12 students and teachers the fundamentals of computers.
- Searchable directory of teacher reviewed and rated webquests.
- Features age-appropriate news articles, features, trivia, and games. USA.
Word Web Vocabulary
- Interactive vocabulary building program that helps students between the ages of 8 and 18 understand the meaning of words.
- Curriculum-based educational software in U.S. and World History for grades 7-12. Free demo version.
Young Naturalist Company
- Nature education kits, consisting of lesson plans, activities and natural plant material for the elementary classroom.
K through 12
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 7, 2014 at 14:05:08 UTC -