become an editor
the entire directory
only in Foreign_Languages/English
Products and Services
Arts: Education: Language Arts: English: English as a Second Language
This category in other languages:
All In the Mind
- Cognitive skills training system for high-tech and general communication.
Alta Book Center Publishers and Distributors
- Books and materials in a searchable database.
Antimoon.com: How to Learn English Effectively
- Markets the Super Memo program and includes articles based on the experiences of successful learners.
Ballard and Tighe
- Online publisher's catalogue, free ESL newsletters/articles and free downloadable ESL activity sheets. Also contains corporate information and price list for all materials.
The Basic Cozy English Grammar Course
- Offers lessons on two videos with a reproducible workbook/study guide. Presentation addresses audio, visual, and tactile learning styles.
Bonnie Tsai - Teacher and Teacher Trainer
- Offers language courses, consultancy and coaching services.
Clayton International Consulting and Educational Services
- Offers a course in English for Nurses and Medical Personnel.
ClearSpeak Pty Ltd
- Speech pathologist markets self study products for improvement of pronunciation in standard neutral English for trainers and students.
- Markets software for creating on-screen learning exercises and marking environment. Free software also offered.
Culture for Kids
- Offers educational books, dictionaries, videos, CDs, and software in over 30 languages. Specializes in bilingual books and language learning materials.
DBG - ISS
- Provides advice for study in Perth, Western Australia. Information on schools, courses, homestays, private tuition and farmstays.
Easy English Times
- Offers a newspaper designed for adult learners which is published ten times per year.
Easy Way Centre
- Offers and translation and interpretation services in Buenos Aires.
Edutainment: How to Teach ESL
- Manual and audio-cassette package which includes free sample lessons.
- Monthly magazines, 29 issues total, for learning languages for beginner to advanced. Designed for young learners.
- Monthly newspaper for adult and young adult newcomers to the USA as well as books and other resources.
ELT by Peter and Karen Viney
- Authors provide articles on EFL, books, videos, and audio materials.
English Learning Fun
- Books for learning through humor and conversation. Also offers a TOEFL help area.
English Listening Lounge
- Selection of passages, read by many different speakers on a variety of topics over the internet for a monthly fee.
The English Resource
- Markets books and provides teaching ideas and job listings.
- Preparation for the TSE examination which includes the seminar in the Philippines and study materials.
- Markets courses, CDROMs, videos and printed materials for teaching.
- Bilingual English/Spanish with focus on games, posters, flashcards and other classroom material.
Global Analytical Method (GAME)
- Information on the program of teaching English. Book, cassette, teacher's guide and software. Online ordering available. Information in Hebrew and English.
GoEnglish.com Idiom Dictionary
- Markets a pocket-guide to idioms as well as a new idiom or idiomatic phrase each day. A searchable index and idioms delivered by E-mail on request.
- Musical method of acquiring accurate pronunciation of American English phonemes, words, phrases. Classes, videos, audios, multimedia products and services.
- Resource and support material for the series. Weekly e-lessons for upper-intermediate and above.
Jeremy Taylor's Website
- Offers more than 40 reading texts authored by Taylor, along with sample downloads.
- Method which offers to teach students how to stop subconscious translation into their native language.
Let's Speak Business English by Linda Cypres, M.I.M., Ph.D.
- Offers a book and two-cassette package for learning business English and common American business practices.
Master Spoken English
- Describes series of video tapes complete with study guides for self-teaching fluency-building in speaking, listening to, and reading. Includes ordering information.
MediaWorks - ELT/ESL for Business
- CDROMs and courseware offered with support in 9 languages.
- Provides information about Bible-based materials.
- Features products to help with learning or translation. Offers links to online learning areas and information is available in other languages.
New English Readers
- Markets several stories adapted for use in teaching to German students.
Oxford University Press English Language Teaching
- Searchable catalog of EFL materials, with free magazine and free teaching resources areas.
- For teachers and students a series of 8 CDROMS with assessment, pronunication, vocabulary and grammar. Designed to be integrated into an existing curriculum.
Pronunciation for Success
- Learning materials for teachers or students with vocabulary, student demonstrations, practical strategies and techniques. Product descriptions and pricing.
Pronunciation in American English
- CDs and workbooks to improve communication skills at the intermediate and advanced levels. Free online needs assessment.
- Five-level course for adults and young adults from Macmillan. Information about the course as well as extra teaching materials and lesson ideas.
Sing it! Learn English Through Song
- A series for beginning through advanced students. Pop and folk songs featuring background information on the singers, introduces specific themes and enables practice of the verb tenses.
- Five-level American English program from Macmillan taking adult learners from the beginner to the upper intermediate level.
The Spelling Helper
- Teacher has published a spelling workbook of homonyms. Free practice exercises are available.
Teach English Abroad
- Markets material on how to find work as a teacher in Europe, Mexico and Japan.
TEFL Games Co.
- Offers the Word Up quiz-style board game. Free sample questions.
The Thinking Approach
- Introduces the Integrated OTSM-TRIZ course; a methodology teaching both language and thinking skills simultaneously. E-mail the author for free materials and course pricing.
- Offers total physical response materials, videos, and teacher training workshops.
- Program geared toward elementary school students. Includes overview, story sample, and ordering information.
Wall Street Institute
- Franchise company offers to assist universities and higher educational institutions to develop programs.
- Instruction in an interactive environment available for training organizations which have their own web site. Free demonstration and listing of technical requirements.
What's the Word?
- A vocabulary building product utilizing videos, flashcards and workbooks to teach commonly tested words. For test preparation and basic vocabulary building for ages 13 to adult.
Wonder Disc Publishing
- Markets Wonder Disc; a laminated, rotating disk for irregular verbs, phrasal verbs and for adverbs and adjectives.
Yale Language Series for English as a Second Language
- Provides an overview of resource materials as well as directions for obtaining examination copies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2014 at 16:15:10 UTC -