become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Early_Childhood
Products and Services
Reference: Education: Early Childhood
- Materials to help teach early readers include games, magnetic letters, and products for use by both teachers and parents.
Anchors and Sails
- This step-by-step program, designed to teach 3-5 year olds to read, was created by a teacher and mother.
Aprils Felt Board Set and Flannel Board Sets
- Provides preschool and daycare units, felt and flannel board sets, literacy totes, books, curriculum and other teacher resources.
- Presents DVDs, CDs, puppets, and toys for babies and toddlers. The Baby Classics series includes music videos with classical music by great composers like Mozart.
- Publishes multicultural books for emergent readers.
Berry Best Preschool Program
- Learning program is created for children ages 2-5 and offers 40-50 activities per month…2 per day include one curriculum and one craft with all materials.
Better Me Books
- Provides fun, educational, and motivational programs for young children on the prevention of bullying, violence, vandalism, victimization and tobacco use.
Challenging Behavior in Young Children
- Excerpts from the book, Challenging Behavior in Young Children, look at understanding, preventing, and responding effectively to children’s problems.
Chancy and Bruce Educational Resources, Inc.
- Offers a kindergarten readiness test kit, screening materials, and an activities booklet to enhance skill development.
Child Care Village
- Provides preschool activities, crafts, music and movement, coloring sheets, and daycare menus for members plus a forum for childcare providers, preschools, and parents.
Childcare Supply Company
- Sells products for the childcare industry including gloves for diaper changing, cleaning supplies, and gloves for food service.
- Sells books and accessories that teach early reading skills in a fun, developmentally appropriate, and stress-free way. For speech-language pathologists, teachers, and parents.
- Offers a daycare camera system for use in childcare centers. The streaming video system allows parents to login and view their children.
Coping Skills LLC
- The Coping Skills Program features storybooks that teach cognitive, emotional and behavioral skills to teach children how to cope with life.
- Offers a wide variety of multicultural resources for the early childhood classroom.
Cubs and Me
- Learning activities and lessons for pre-school children for letters, numbers, words, art, foreign languages and physical exercises. Also, offers fee-based home schooling packets.
- Markets original story telling CDs and educational products. Provides free information on children's health and development.
Early Beginnings Preschool Program
- Filled with hands-on learning activities reinforcing basic educational concepts. All materials designed for ages 2 1/2-5.
Early Childhood CDA Help
- Provides personalized assistance for those pursuing a CDA Credential.
English for tomorrow
- Themed reading activities books for young children learning to read English help establish both a whole-word reading habit and phonic awareness.
- Offers products and supplies for early childhood education facilities plus classroom equipment, furniture, learning materials, educational toys, and caregiver resources.
Evan-Moor Educational Publishers
- Publishes supplemental teaching materials for children Pre-Kindergarten through 6th Grade.
- Offers early educational products for children, childcare, day care, and schools. Includes wide variety of toys, furniture, and active play equipment.
First Strokes Multi-Sensory Print Program
- Designed by an occupational therapist to teach print handwriting, this intervention program provides materials for school therapists, teachers, and clinicians.
- Offers preschool lesson plans and kindergarten themes for daycare, homeschool, and home activities plus kids' printable games and crafts.
- Provides complete curriculum programs for use by in-home and center-based childcare providers working with preschool age children.
Get Ready For School
- Offers preschool activity, lesson plan, play, self-care and school related skills for children aged 3-6. Developed by early childhood professionals.
- Supplies caps, gowns, tassels, awards, ribbons, and choir robes for preschool, kindergarten, and head start.
Harrison and Company
- Markets classroom furniture, toys, manipulatives, educational games, and other resources.
Hatch, your resource for Early Learning Supplies
- Provides computer learning systems, classroom supplies, and educational resources for early childhood education.
- This health education program uses fun-filled curriculum, tapes, and posters to teach preschool children how to have a healthy start in life.
High Reach Learning
- Early childhood curriculum programs for ages 3 months through 7 years include teacher resources with puppets, activity books, emergency kits, and learning cassettes.
Hooked on Phonics
- Makes available the Hooked on Phonics program, a resource which aids in teaching children to read.
- Explore educational programs and innovative methods to teach young children how to read and to speak a second language.
Jazzles A-Z Clever Songs Alphabet CD
- Fun songs for each alphabet letter. Song lyrics teach sound-letter relationships and alphabet order.
- Kelly Bear teaches social skills plus emotional and intellectual development in a book, video, and CD series.
Kiblo Building Blocks
- Kiblo is a 3 dimensional building block system designed for preschool classes or homes. Offers optional adhesive letter and number labels for learning.
KidCrafter's Preschool Program
- Offers monthly lesson plans and teacher's materials for use in preschools, daycare centers, and homes.
- This music education program for educators and music specialists focuses on the holistic development of the young child. Includes parents active involvement.
- 4 inch durable child-safe tokens with pictures and characters that help children grow and learn.
Kids of the Kingdom
- Christian preschool curriculum program, designed for children ages 2 ½ to 5 years, is offered online, on discs, or as a pack with supplies.
Kids R Learning
- Visit this resource for daycare providers, parents, or anyone working with children. You will find toddler or preschool activities, monthly themes, and daycare forms.
- Childcare video monitoring system technology allows parents to log into their childcare center's website to view their children from any standard web browser.
- Offers kindergarten readiness guide books for parents and teachers, educational books, toys, games, and puzzles that help prepare preschool children for kindergarten.
- Resources for teachers and homeschool parents include lesson plans, reading material, and downloadable projects.
KinderLit Reproducible Books
- Markets resources for teaching language arts skills through literature.
- Offers curriculum based kindergarten and preschool lesson plans in language arts, math, science, and social skills.
- Sells math and science manipulatives designed to facilitate teaching in geometry and measurement.
The Learning Box Preschool
- Program with hands-on activities, arts and crafts, and early literacy experiences is designed for childcare centers, preschools, home care, and parents.
Learning Props Educational Tools
- Learning Props develops products to help strengthen early childhood skills, as well as aiding in parent involvement.
Learning with Googol Power
- Free resources to make learning math facts "googols of fun." Worksheets, printable games, online games, educational music videos, contests and articles.
- Educational and religious felt products include precut felts for animals, fairy tales, science, math, and soft story books.
- Markets innovative products which make language learning fun and easy for young children. Songs, games, audio books and activities help teach French, German, Italian or Spanish.
Lord Company Children's Furniture
- Manufactures and distributes solid hardwood furniture and educational equipment for infants, toddlers, preschool and elementary-aged children.
Love to Sing
- Markets music-based fun educational videos, books, and CDs for teachers, caregivers and children.
- Manufactures children’s rest mats in nine colors coordinated with plastic leg cots. Wood furniture includes cubbies, bookshelves, bookstands, lockers, and tables.
- Offers preschool dance curriculum featuring Melody Bear in a storybook and music CD for parents and teachers of young children.
Miss Jackie Music Company
- Browse a selection of early childhood books featuring imaginative games, and early childhood music and songs for babies, toddlers and preschoolers from Jackie Silberg.
Miss Shirley's Kids Express
- Three unique enrichment classes designed by Miss Shirley Bowers are available on dvd and video for the young child, educator, or parent.
Mother Goose Time
- Sells preschool curriculum for daycare providers that offers monthly packets of theme based, hands-on activities and crafts.
- Provides multicultural books, videos, dolls, and crafts to children in the home and classroom plus books on adoption and kids with disabilities.
- CDs and audio cassettes plus classes are offered by this music program for children ages 18 months to six years.
- Website of Mary Jo Ayres. Offers educational resources including free fingerplays and art section.
- NewPhonics kindergarten classroom kits come with 52 lessons, puppets, educational materials, and teacher's instructions for the early literacy program.
- Suppliers of security and technology products to the childcare industry, including CCTV, web-cam, and access control; product and service details.
- Provides teaching supplies, teacher resources, classroom materials, and educational products for teaching, homeschooling, and parenting needs.
Our Little Treasure
- This subscription Web site is overflowing with teacher designed activities, recipes, and helpful ideas to provide hours of learning and fun for the care of young children.
Owl and Mouse Educational Software: Learn Letters
- Free program helps children learn to recognize and form letters of the alphabet. Requires Windows 95, 98 or 3.1.
Palma Smiley's Early Childhood Curriculums
- Includes Smiley's philosophy of teaching toddlers and offers on-line ordering.
Peterson Directed Handwriting
- Provides information, materials, and services including animated letter cards and explanations of developmental considerations.
Picture Me Reading
- Visual-conceptual method of teaching beginning readers alphabet letters and sounds, digraphs, and Dolch sight words.
Plasticant Mobilo: Building and Construction Toy
- 3 to 8 year olds can construct objects and vehicles from their own imagination with this toy made in Germany for use in kindergartens and play-schools.
Play Felt Plus
- Distributes feltboards, activy books, dolls, puppets, story sets, and felt products.
- Articles, shopping, and links for parents interested in early childhood education. Includes information about early reading and phonics.
Preschool Lesson Plans
- Preschool lesson plans for hands-on, creative teachers who want to create a child centered program with the emphasis on creative expression.
- Video series uses real preschoolers to demonstrate practical skills.
- Sells entertainment audiotapes, compact discs and workshops to educate children through music.
The Reading Lesson
- Provides a phonics program consisting of a workbook and three CD-ROMs which help teaching young children to read.
- Find books and resources for early childhood teachers, caregivers, and family child care providers from a division of Resources for Child Caring.
Saroj Ghoting: Early Childhood Literacy Consulting
- Presents early literacy training and information sessions at national, regional, and state conferences, and training for library staff and their partners.
- Seat Sack is the teacher’s school, home school, or art school supply strategy for clutter control. Organizes classroom environments and stores children’s supplies.
Sensational Strategies for Teaching the Beginning Reader
- Multi-sensory phonics program is based on the same Orton-Gillingham method of reading instruction used in leading education centers.
Steffy Wood Products
- Manufactures commercial quality wood furniture for use in childcare or early learning centers. Includes sand and water play, dramatic play, and classroom accessories.
Steps To Literacy
- Products include everything from big books and magnetic letters to phonics and manipulatives for early literacy, professional educators development, and home schooling needs.
- Connects literacy and children's books. Parents and teachers will find many ways to promote reading readiness and support young learners.
- Offers Baby Babble, a speech-enhancing video for children created by speech-language pathologists. Find parent tutorial, sign language tutorial, and developmental charts.
The Teacher's Bookbag
- Publishes a variety of blackline reproducible masters to use in creating books for emerging readers, a printable teacher's resource designed to be used in a classroom.
Teaching Strategies Online
- Markets books and videos for educators of young children. Home of The Creative Curriculum.
Test of Early Learning Skills
- Assesses the learning skills of children entering preschool or kindergarten: thinking skills (reasoning), language competence, and number concepts.
- Provides early childhood products and furnishings for daycare centers, preschools, and other child-focused environments.
Tout About Toys
- Provides interactive learning materials, manipulative toys, educational games, teaching aids, furniture and equipment for early childhood education.
- Offers books and workshops promoting Canadian children's literature.
Val Sabin Publications
- PE Teaching Manuals for primary school children up to 7 years include parachute games, outdoor and indoor games, dance, gymnastics, and spatial awareness activities.
- Preschool furniture and day care playground equipment includes exercise foam mat, child educational toy, toddler game furniture, and tumbling mat for soft play
World Class Learning
- Manufacturer of educational products.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2015 at 12:15:07 UTC -