become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Curriculum
Products and Services
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Products and Services: Curriculum
Reference: Education: K through 12: Curriculum
Reference: Education: K through 12: Educators: Lesson Plans
Reference: Education: K through 12: Home Schooling: Curriculum
ABC: A Balanced Curriculum
- A Balanced Curriculum is a process by which schools can align curriculum to local, state, national, and professional education standards.
Bad Wolf Press
- Writes and publishes short musical plays, connected to the curriculum for classroom use in grades K-8.
- Bible-based curriculum for Christian school and homeschool environments
Big Oak Curriculum
- A Christian business writing and publishing homeschool curricula.
- Markets anti-bullying programs for schools and communities.
Character Education Curriculum For High Schools
- An 18-week character education curriculum for high school students.
Christian Ed Warehouse
- Markets Christian educational curriculum for Sunday school, Vacation Bible School, midweek programs, and Bible clubs. Also markets other Christian educational resources, classroom decorations, and church supplies.
Core Curriculum of America
- Complete customized K-12 homeschool curriculum packages.
- Publishes curriculum for the Workshop Rotation Model of Christian education for Sunday schools.
Education Technology Group
- Offers templates and paint to create playground maps of USA and the world to teach geography and world events.
- Provides technical assistance and products to the K-12 educational community, including university, non-profit, and corporate partners.
- Develops and distributes teacher resources in the areas of contextual learning, and integration activities for math, science, and reading. Information on printed materials, workshops, and consultation services.
Fasttrack Teaching Materials
- Offers products for students and teachers of American history, including Fasttrack to America's Past, a workbook used by schools in many states at the middle and high school levels.
- Provides school-wide professional development models designed to improve student outcomes in literacy. Includes materials, description of courses and implementation instructions.
The Gertie Max Study Systemizer
- Study skills curriculum of strategies and materials proven successful from elementary school to middle school and high school to college.
The Great Body Shop
- A comprehensive health, substance and violence prevention curriculum for K-6.
Hidden Treasure of Assets Game
- This is a game that teaches the 40 Developmental Assets and the consequences of risk-taking behaviors in a fun, easy-to-use, board game format. A great prevention tool.
History on Wheels
- Four historical enrichment programs for classroom teachers.
- Math drill cards designed to raise math scores.
- Offers a varied selection of 16-page tabloid newspaper in education supplements dealing with both academic subjects and social themes. Supplements are grouped by age level, and writing staff is from major metropolitan newsrooms.
- Has secular and christian homeschool curriculum packages available.
- Curriculum-based lessons and practice tests in math, English, chemistry, physics, and biology. Created especially for middle and high school students.
Johnny's Math and Science Posters Guide
- List of printed math and science posters.
- Provides a home school curriculum, lesson plans, and accredited homeschooling resources.
Kids 4 Broadway
- Theatre program includes 12 original one-act plays written specifically for elementary and middle school students to perform. No royalty fees required.
Kids on the Block
- Provides educational puppet programs which enlighten children on the issues of disability awareness, medical-educational differences, and social concerns. Includes package overview and information on starting a troupe.
Knowledge Matters, Inc.
- Products include Virtual Business Retailing and Virtual Business Management.
Math Facts Now!
- A homeschool designed software program to increase retention and speed of recall of the basic math facts.
- Helps match educational curriculum and other resources to learner's needs and interest.
- Integrated curriculum and teacher tools system that increases teacher productivity and creates an individualized education plan for each student.
S.P.A.R.K. Peer Tutoring Handbook
- This peer tutoring program is a nationally recognized and field-tested curriculum designed to aid high school and middle school peer tutoring programs and advisors. Developmental Assets are integrated.
School of Tomorrow
- Produces individualized self-instructional Christian curriculum and other programs for schools and home schools.
The Science Connection
- Offers science instruction kits and books for both public and religious schools.
Shakespeare for Juniors
- Shakespeare play adaptations for 10-14 year olds with original music on CD and MIDI files. Script, plot and directions written by British teacher and performed by his classes.
Stevenson Learning Skills-Education
- Methods and materials for teaching reading, math, and basic skills to both learning disabled and regular students.
Teaching the Holocaust Through Stamps
- An interdisciplinary computerized program through the use of stamps, pictures, text, and paintings by children in the Holocaust.
- Develops computer curriculum enabling teachers to deliver relevant technology instruction to students. Offers lesson plans and reproducible materials.
Thematic Teaching Units
- Teaching units written for classroom teachers by classroom teachers.
Voyager Expanded Learning
- Provides math and reading intervention programs as well as teacher training.
- A collaborative problem-solving resource for teens and educators.
- Provides teaching resources specifically for Math and Science.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 22, 2013 11:54:05 PM EST -