become an editor
the entire directory
only in Learning_Theories/Montessori
Methods and Theories
Home: Family: Childcare: Curriculum
Reference: Education: Early Childhood
This category in other languages:
International Montessori Index
- Practical information for parents and teachers, with links to Montessori school lists, lectures, conferences, workshops, teacher training courses, educational materials, and a home schooling guide.
The Michael Olaf Montessori Company
- Offers developmentally appropriate Montessori books, toys, games, and tools for ages birth to 12 years. Features general Montessori information, articles by developmental age, and the history of the Tibetan Children's Village Project.
Montessori and Homeschool Chat
- Chat about these topics.
Montessori at Home
- Guide to finding Montessori home schooling links on the internet.
- Information center for Montessori administrators, teachers, parents and students. Links to schools, teacher training centers, publications, organizations, conferences, educational products and services.
- A forum about Montessori homeschooling, and links to other sites of value to homeschooling families.
The Montessori Method
- The full text with illustrations from: The Montessori Method (1912) by Maria Montessori, translated by Anne Everett George. Hosted by UPenn digital library.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2013 at 7:05:07 UTC -