become an editor
the entire directory
only in Learning_Theories/Learning_Styles
Methods and Theories
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Methods and Theories: Learning Theories: Learning Styles
Attending to Learning Styles in Mathematics and Science Classrooms
- Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name dealing with how learning styles impacts the way students learn math and science material.
Cognitive Pattern of the Yakima Indian Students
- Study of four groups of Indian children suggests that they may learn better spatially and sequentially than by traditional verbal methods.
Hispanic-American Students and Learning Style
- Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name which examines how the learning styles of Hispanic students differ from other students.
Insight Learning Foundation
- Provides tools that help students learn the skills they need to succeed in life.
The International Learning Styles Network
- Fosters life-long academic, intellectual and personal success through the promotion and dissemination of research, information, publications and other resources focusing on learning, teaching and productivity styles. Emphasizes the Dunn and Dunn model.
Learning Styles Online
- Includes inventory to identify personal learning styles.
Oklahoma Institute of Learning Styles
- Most of the research and applications are based on the pioneering work of Dr. Rita Dunn and Dr. Kenneth Dunn.
Seven Learning Styles
- Linguistic, logical, spatial, musical, bodily, interpersonal, and intrapersonal learning styles introduced and discussed.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 26, 2011 at 10:45:04 UTC -