become an editor
the entire directory
only in Inquiry_Based_Learning/Service_Learning
Methods and Theories
Inquiry Based Learning
Learn and Serve America
Facilitating Reflection: A Manual for Leaders and Educators
- A useful tool for educators and leaders in higher education, K-12, and community and service organizations. Introduces "reflection" and includes a compendium of compiled activities for educational use in service learning.
The International Partnership for Service-Learning (IPS-L)
- Information, events and how to join this incorporated not-for-profit organization serving colleges, universities, service agencies and related organizations around the world by fostering programs that link community service and academic study.
Michigan Journal of Community Service Learning (MJCSL)
- Academic journal containing papers written by faculty and service-learning educators on research, theory, pedagogy, and issues pertinent to the service-learning community.
National Service-Learning Clearinghouse
- Service-learning resources, research, events, and technical assistance for higher education, schools, tribal nations, and community-based organizations.
Need in Deed
- This non-profit organization works with students, educators and community organizations to prepare youth for civic responsibility and service to others. Our goal is to enable youth to become agents for change-capable, contributing members of their community.
Service Learning Programs on Community College Campuses
- Full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name dealing with service learning programs on community college campuses. [PDF]
Service-Learning and Teacher Education
- Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name dealing with service-learning and teacher education. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2015 at 12:06:12 UTC -