become an editor
the entire directory
only in Inquiry_Based_Learning/Curriculum_Resources
Methods and Theories
Inquiry Based Learning
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Methods and Theories: Learning Theories: Inquiry Based Learning: Curriculum Resources
Children's Literature Web Guide
- Links to authors, books, teaching ideas.
Comprehensive Resources for Educators
- A variety of teaching resources from the National Council for the Social Studies.
CyberEdQuest: Creatures of the Night
- Bat and Wolf Webquest and links.
Ellen Weber, MITA Center, Multiple Intelligence Teaching Approach
- Features multiple intelligence curriculum reform for higher education. New Five-Phase Curriculum Approach to implement inquiry based learning, reflective teaching, brain based curriculum, collaborative teaching and roundtable learning.
High Performance Charter School Curriculum
- Building a coherent and intentional curriculum from the ground up: essential questions, core content, basic skills and "habits of mind" that underlie and connect learning experiences at all levels.
- A resource for community education, informal adult education, community work, youth work, youth development, animation and social pedagogy.
The WebQuest Page
- Ideas for using the web for research in the classroom, including the one-computer classroom; web rings to link WebQuest projects.
Young Authors Workshop
- Children in grades 4 to 7 are taken through the writing process in a step-by-step fashion, beginning with how to find ideas for stories and continuing through finding online markets for publishing those stories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 5:45:05 AM EDT -