become an editor
the entire directory
only in Learning_Theories/Experiential_Education
Methods and Theories
Experiential Education & Experiential Learning - Wilderdom
- Articles and resources around the philosophy, theory and practice of experiential learning and education.
Changing Schools through Experiential Education - ERIC Digest
- Overview outlining the potential of experiential education in restructuring schools towards activity-based programs combining action and reflection.
Definitions, Elements and Boundaries of Experiential Learning - ERIC Digest
- Comparative overview of experiential education, outdoor education and environmental education with an analysis of their respective definitions and a discussion of their foci and purposes.
Experiential Learning Cycles and Styles - Learning and Teaching
- Overview of experiential learning models and resulting typologies of experiential learning styles.
Experiential Learning: A Theoretical Critique - ERIC ACVE
- Overview and critique of experiential learning from five perspectives, comparing theoretical orientations and providing historical context for each.
Improving Evaluation in Experiential Education - ERIC Digest
- Methods and examples of evaluating experiential education as well as arguments for using evaluation to refine programming and enhance student learning.
Introduction to Experiential Education - Wikipedia
- Encyclopedia article that summarizes the philosophy of experiential education and exemplifies different practices.
Kolb's Experiential Learning Model - Infed
- Extensive and critical review of Kolb's model of experiential learning, describing and examining its potential and dilemmas.
What is Experiential Education? - AEE
- Definition of experiential education as a starting point for the ongoing conversation about defining the term by the Association for Experiential Education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2009 at 17:43:47 UTC -