become an editor
the entire directory
only in Learning_Theories/Brain-Based_Learning
Methods and Theories
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Methods and Theories: Learning Theories: Brain-Based Learning
Brain Research: Implications for Second Language Learning
- Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name which details how brain functions can impact the skills for learning a second language.
Brains.org - Classroom Application of Brain Research
- Serves as a link between current psychological and neurological research and education. Site offers information on current research, articles and a free newsletter.
- Brain based learning web site offers information on how the brain and mind work as well as articles and links to books and videos.
Eide Neurolearning Blog and Learning Styles
- Articles about brain-based learning and neurobiology.
How Brain Works
- Uses pictures to show neural networks, reflexes, brain, emotions in training, and learning a foreign language.
How Can Research on the Brain Inform Education?
- The Southwest Educational Development Laboratory (SEDL) presents the implications of brain research for teaching practice.
- Resources on brain based learning, scientific inquiry, and Native American curricula. Includes news, forums and user-generated content.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 9, 2012 at 12:09:11 UTC -