become an editor
the entire directory
only in Supplemental_Funding/Grants
K through 12
Open Directory - Reference: Education: K through 12: Supplemental Funding: Grants
Comprehensive School Reform Demonstration Program (CSRD)
- States will provide competitive grants to school districts on behalf of specific schools that are ready to adopt comprehensive, research-based reforms to help students reach high standards. The focus of the program is schoolwide change in schools where the need to improve student achievement is greatest, particularly Title I schools.
Federal Register - ED Announcements
- Grant application opportunities from the U.S. Department of Education.
Fund for Teachers
- A non-profit organization providing educational grants to teachers for summer sabbaticals.
Golden Apple Foundation
- Not-for-profit organization publicly honors excellent pre-K through 12th grade teachers and provides them with financial backing to have a greater impact on their profession.
Guide for Writing a Funding Proposal
- Provides instructions on how to write a funding proposal and actual examples of a completed proposal. Designed as a tool for advanced graduate students and others to learn more about the actual proposal writing process.
Kid Angel Foundation-educational seminars&scholarships
- Our Mission is to enable every child we serve to read at their grade level. We've created a pet product to fund children's scholarships.
The Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching
- The core of the award is a $7,500 National Science Foundation grant to the awardee's school, to be spent under the awardee's direction over a five-year period, to improve school mathematics and science programs
SMARTer Kids Foundation
- Provides opportunities for both students and teachers through technology grants for Roomware products and NEC projectors, research, student exchange programs and teacher award program.
The Technology Opportunities Program (formerly TIIAP)
- Awarding grants for model projects demonstrating innovative uses of network technology.
Toshiba America Foundation
- A private, not for profit, grant-making organization sponsored by the Toshiba companies that provides cash grants to classroom teachers to assist them in making improvements in the teaching of science and mathematics. Grants are available for teachers in grades K-6 and for grades 7-12. Guidelines on the preparation and submission of proposals are available.
U.S. Department of Education Funding Opportunities
- Provides information for those interested in applying for a grant or contract.
U.S. Department of Education Office of Technology
- Educational grant programs.
US Department of Education / Grants & Contracts
- News, articles and advice about grants through the Department of Education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 11, 2013 6:25:39 AM EST -