become an editor
the entire directory
only in School_Safety/Organizations
K through 12
Coping With School Violence
- Information and education resources primarily for families.
Keep Schools Safe the School Safety and Security Resource
- Provides school safety and violence prevention information for students, parents, and school administrators. Covers topics from bullying, peer pressure, and underage drinking to the physical security of school buildings.
- A substance abuse and violence prevention organization that focuses on alcohol, tobacco and drug prevention education among children and teenagers, as well as teaching balanced, positive, healthy living.
National Coalition for School Bus Safety
- Examines issues of school bus safety by tracking legislative initiatives, accidents, parents and crash reports.
National School Safety Center
- Nonprofit organization providing resources for school safety information, training and violence prevention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 9, 2015 at 1:33:55 UTC -