become an editor
the entire directory
only in School_Safety/Labs_and_Experiments
K through 12
Labs and Experiments
Open Directory - Reference: Education: K through 12: School Safety: Labs and Experiments
College Safety Departments
First Aid and CPR
Lasers and Laser Pointers
Teacher Liability Issues
Health: Occupational Health and Safety
Science: Educational Resources: Experiments
Science: Educational Resources: Science Fairs
Science: Environment: Hazardous Materials
Science: Environment: Pollution Prevention and Recycling
- A seven part on-line tutorial and quiz that introduces the reader to Material Safety Data Sheets.
Allaboutcircuits.com - Electrical Safety Guide
- Offers users information regarding electrical safety.
Bioethics Resources on the Web
- A catalogue of bioethics resources within the National Institutes of Health and on the web.
Chemistry Safety Quiz
- A short quiz that may prove surprising to you.
Flinn Scientific Safety
- Fifteen articles ranging from 'goggle safety' to 'where and why science accidents occur.'
The High School Safety Web Pages
- A simple set of pages covering all aspects of high school lab safety, including photos.
- A wide variety of chemicals react dangerously when mixed with certain other materials. Some of the more widely-used incompatible chemicals are listed here, but the absence of a chemical from this list should not be taken to indicate that it is safe to mix it with any other chemical.
The Laboratory Safety Workshop
- A non-profit national center for health, safety and environmental affairs. The workshop's mission is to make health and safety an integral and important part of science education, work, and life in general.
Liquid Nitrogen Safety
- Safety notes and concerns for liquid nitrogen demonstrations. Liquid nitrogen is a dangerous material.
Minimal Risk Levels for Hazardous Substances (MRLs)
- Data for nearly 300 hazardous substances.
NIOSH Safety and Health Topic: Chemical Safety
- NIOSH databases and other resources.
Safety in the Laboratory
- General rules which apply to any laboratory situation.
- Over 1000 pages of free safety information.
- Downloadable safety checklists, quizzes, and other handouts, as well as access to other free lab-safety materials developed especially for high school science teachers and students.
Yale University OEHS
- Office of environmental health and safety. Has many downloadable (pdf format) safety newsletters, manuals, and regulations.
Labs and Experiments
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 1:47:11 PM EDT -