become an editor
the entire directory
only in K_through_12/Organizations
K through 12
Reference: Education: Organizations
Association of American Educators
- Nonprofit, professional trade association of educators that offers teacher liability insurance and other teacher resource benefits, serving as an alternative to the non-educational agendas of the national teacher labor unions.
The Foundation for Child Development (FCD)
- A national, private philanthropy dedicated to tracking and improving the well-being of America's children. It has a special emphasis on creating a seamless education for children from Prekindergarten through Third Grade and for improving opportunities for children of immigrants.
Hispanic Learning Center
- The Hispanic Learning Center of Cabarrus County is dedicated to the betterment of social and economic conditions and the improvement of opportunities for low , under served, and disadvantaged people.
International Association for Learning Alternatives
- An organization that promotes and supports learning alternatives and education choice options that meet student needs, interests, learning styles and intelligences.
Minnesota Association of Alternative Programs
- A professional organization dedicated to the improvement of alternative education and program options.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2013 at 15:24:07 UTC -