become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Massachusetts
K through 12
Chats and Forums
Local Support Groups
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Education
- Central hub linking several sites supporting homeschoolers in the Blackstone Valley, greater Milford area, south-central Massachusetts and northern Rhode Island.
Massachusetts Home Learning Association (MHLA)
- Oldest statewide homeschool support group. Information on the legal requirements for homeschooling, and material for getting started in home education. Support group listings and two email discussion lists.
Massachusetts Homeschool Organization of Parent Educators (MassHOPE)
- Statewide network of home educators founded as a Christian ministry. Large convention, listing of local support groups, resources for homeschooling, and active distribution of legal and legislative updates.
North Star: Self-directed Learning for Teens
- Community-based, independent learning programs for high-school age students not enrolled in school. Support services and resources, calendar of activities, links to mentors and internships, unschooling community of families.
- A small class experience designed to make the transition from traditional school to a home-based education easier for middle school students in the North Shore area. Tuition fee required.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 31, 2007 at 8:55:57 UTC -