become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Connecticut
K through 12
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Education
Central Connecticut Adventist Virtual School
- Home school curriculum for grades K-12, fully integrated into the virtual environment.
Connecticut Homeschool Network
- An inclusive statewide organization.
Ct Homeschoolers Inclusive
- Connects and supports CT homeschoolers regardless of geographic location, method of instruction or religious affiliation.
Learning Enrichment Active Fellowship
- Events listings and membership information for LEAF, an inclusive local support group serving the communities of south-central Massachusetts, northeastern Connecticut, and northern Rhode Island.
Sleeping Giant Homeschoolers
- a support group in South/Central Connecticut which comes together with a basic, biblically-based Christian philosophy, but welcomes all who are interested in homeschooling.
TEACH - The Education Association of Christian Homeschoolers
- Their purpose is to further the interests of home education of children by their parents. To accomplish this, TEACH provides services and information to homeschooling families and support groups in Connecticut.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 2, 2013 at 18:23:19 UTC -