become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gifted_Education/Resources
K through 12
Open Directory - Reference: Education: K through 12: Gifted Education: Resources
Australian Gifted Education
- Resources for parents, teachers and others interested in gifted children and their education in Australia
- Staff Development Program for gifted educators in North Carolina.
Coping With Unbearable People, Places, and Situations
- Understanding the role of defense mechanisms in determining human behavior, specifically our children's behavior, can help us to understand why we must advocate for changes in the classroom and school environments.
ERIC Digests on Gifted and Talented
- Articles published since 1990.
Education - Gifted Index
- Index of articles, with descriptions and ratings, about gifted and talented students
- A great Australian resource for Gifted Education - For teachers and parents, not just in Australia but all over the world.
Gifted Education Book Publisher
- Describes books and periodicals published by Gifted Education Press concerned with identifying and educating gifted students.
Hoagies' Gifted Education Page
- Resources for parents and educators of gifted children, including articles and research, books, organizations, on-line support groups, and academic programs.
- Large list of links to articles dealing with the identification of gifted children.
Links for Parent Advocates
- Many links show ways parents can help their gifted children.
Promoting Gifted Education in Your Community
- If we hope to build and maintain community support for gifted programs, we must increase the awareness in the community of the unique needs and qualities of gifted students as well as the benefits of gifted education programs. [PDF]
SwopNet Education Databank
- Get information on gifted and talented education from a variety of sources at this site.
The Davidson Institute for Talent Development
- A 501(c)3 company whose mission is to recognize, nurture and support profoundly intelligent young people.
Thinking Like a Genius
- Michael Michalko suggests eight strategies that have been common to the thinking styles of creative thinkers in science, art and industry throughout history. These strategies can be learned.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 18, 2010 8:45:14 AM EST -