become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gifted_Education/Publications
K through 12
Open Directory - Reference: Education: K through 12: Gifted Education: Publications
Bright Ideas for the Gifted
- A.W. Peller's gifted education catalog provides activity/resource books (all subjects), science/social studies kits, literature guides, critical- and creative-thinking materials for students, teachers, and parents.
Free Spirit Publishing Home
- We're an award-winning publisher of books and other learning materials for children and teens, parents, educators, counselors, and everyone else who cares about kids.
- Extension of the book Genius Denied containing excerpts, reviews and a searchable database of resources, including state gifted education policies, articles and forums, relevant to the gifted and talented community.
Gifted Child Today
- Offers educators practical and timely information about motivating and educating talented learners.
Journal of Secondary Gifted Education
- Offers education professionals information needed for building an effective educational environment for gifted adolescents. The journal offers a mixture of innovative theory and research focused on adolescents. Designed especially for professionals interested in secondary and post-secondary programs for gifted and talented children.
Pieces of Learning
- Publishes supplementary enrichment activity books on language arts, teacher resource books, and parenting and staff development videos.
- Offers a line of books, magazines and research journals supporting gifted education.
- Teaching students with exceptional learning needs.
Talented and Gifted Bibliography
- A list of articles about gifted and talented children. Social and emotional needs, gender issues, learning disabilities, parents, families, teachers, counselors.
Understanding Our Gifted
- A quarterly journal for parents, educators, and counselors! Our online journal is available to you about one week earlier than the printed issue.
- Includes articles by parents, teachers, researchers, administrators, and students concerning educational possibilities for gifted students who also have a learning disability.
- Products for the education community, with the goal of improving learning opportunities for all children.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2012 at 6:05:05 UTC -