become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programs/Secondary
K through 12
Open Directory - Reference: Education: K through 12: Gifted Education: Programs: Secondary
Advanced Academy of Georgia
- The Advanced Academy of Georgia provides opportunities for gifted and talented highschool junior and seniors to earn concurrent high school and college credit in a full-time residential program.
Brandeis Summer Odyssey: A Pre-college Program-Mass.
- Catalog of summer courses for gifted high school students. Curriculum supports hands-on student inquiry in Brandeis classrooms and laboratories in current topics in science, math and technology.
Center for Excellence in Education- VA
- Founded by Admiral Hyman G. Rickover, the Center in McLean, Virginia sponsors two free programs for secondary-school students. The Research Science Institute enables gifted math and science students from the United States and other countries to develop advanced research studies under the supervision of leading scientists. The Role Models and Leaders Program encourages inner-city students to pursue university education and professional careers.
Center for Talent Development at Northwestern University- IL
- Provides testing and talent development programs for gifted children.
Center for Talented Youth at the Johns Hopkins University- MD
- Offers assessment, programs, services, and publications and resources for academically talented pre-college students.
Gifted Students Institute at Southern Methodist University-TX
- Dedicated to the education and development of talented and gifted students in Texas and the Southwest. The mission of the Institute is to advance the intellectual, social and psychological development of gifted children/students.
Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy
- A competitive-enrollment, publicly-funded school for gifted Illinois students.
- Operates Shad Valley, Canada's program in science, technology, and entrepreneurship for gifted high school students all over the world. Each summer, 500 high school students attend one of ten universities and work for one of our 250 partner companies.
Texas Academy of Leadership in the Humanities-Lamar University
- A highly selective, dual enrollment residential high school for gifted and talented students eager for an enriched intellectual program enhanced by the disciplines of the humanities. Students fulfill their junior and senior high school requirements by taking university classes and thereby earn college credits.
University of Toronto Schools
- UTS is a secondary school that provides a unique alternative learning environment for students of exceptionally high academic ability. It is affiliated with the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 30, 2013 2:38:32 AM EDT -