become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gifted_Education/Organizations
K through 12
The California Association for the Gifted
- Conferences, position papers, educational opportunities, resources, publications, links, advocacy background and tips.
Center for Talent Development at Northwestern University- IL
- Provides testing and talent development programs for gifted children.
Center for Talented Youth at Johns Hopkins University (JHU-CTY)
- Runs an annual intellectual talent search, conducts research, and offers summer academic programs, distance education, family academic conferences, and educational assessment, planning, and counseling services. Newsletter available for a fee.
Council for Exceptional Children
- International professional organization dedicated to improving educational outcomes for individuals with exceptionalities, students with disabilities, and/or the gifted.
Davidson Institute for Talent Development (DITD)
- Works to recognize, nurture and support profoundly intelligent young people and to provide opportunities for them to develop their talents to make a positive difference.
The Gifted Child Society
- Providing educational enrichment and support services specifically designed for gifted children, assistance to parents in raising gifted children to full and productive adulthood, professional training to encourage educators to meet the special needs of these youngsters, and efforts to win public recognition and acceptance of these special needs.
Gifted Children Australia
- Provides support, news, resources and information for parents and families.
Gifted Conference Planners
- Organizers of the BeyondIQ conferences for professionals, parents, children, and other gifted people.
Gifted Development Center
- Provides assessment, resources, identification, counseling, learning styles, presentations, and programs for gifted children and adults.
The Hollingworth Center for Highly Gifted Children
- A national support and resource network focused on the needs of highly gifted children. The Center primarily serves as a clearinghouse of information and events concerning the needs of highly gifted children.
Metagifted Education Resource Organization
- Dedicated to the better understanding of gifted and talented individuals.
Michigan Alliance for Gifted Education
- Providing leadership, advocacy, and support of differentiated education and services for meeting the unique needs of gifted, talented, and creative students in Michigan.
National Association for Able Children in Education (NACE)
- Assists able and talented children to reach their full potential by raising awareness as well as giving support to teachers, other professionals and the wider educational community.
National Association for Gifted Students
- NAGC supports the families of gifted children in the UK.
Neag Center for Gifted Education and Talent Development
- Collaborative effort of the University of Connecticut, City University of New York/City College, Stanford University, University of Virginia, Yale University, 52 state and territorial departments of education, over 360 public and private schools, over 167 content area consultants, and stakeholders representing professional organizations, parent groups, and businesses.
New Jersey Association for Gifted Children (NJAGC)
- State chapter of the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). Serves as a public advocate to disseminate information concerning the needs of gifted and talented children.
Queensland Association for Gifted and Talented
- Australia Gifted Organization
State Gifted Associations
- A list of all the state gifted associations by state.
Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted
- It is the mission of SENG to support bright, talented, gifted individuals and their families, and the professionals who work with them, to better understand the nature of giftedness, and to help these individuals reach their personal potential.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 5:24:07 UTC -