become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gifted_Education/Mainstreaming
K through 12
Open Directory - Reference: Education: K through 12: Gifted Education: Mainstreaming
Challenging Gifted Students in the Regular Classroom
- ERIC publication by author Beverly N. Parke.
Differentiating Instruction For the Gifted in The Middle School Classroom
- An overview of key principles for differentiating instruction, with an emphasis on the learning needs of academically advanced learners.
Highly Gifted Children in Full Inclusion Classrooms
- By Kathi Kearney, Iowa State University.
- Net Links to resources to help you accommodate special students in your classroom.
Training Gifted Teachers to work with Regular Education Teachers
- This Digest examines the roles of teachers of the gifted and talented, the roles of regular classroom teachers, and ways they work together.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:25:43 UTC -